2014 January Rainbows

OMGosh Emmy, SO happy for you!!! I can't wait to see our LO on Wednesday!!!

And yay Rachel!! Can't wait for our scans!!! <3

thanks racheal hon! and everyone else, except the fact that they couldnt see the nuchal translucency and have advised rescan in 4 weeks, has me really worried. what does it mean? i cant think straight, after the last loss, i think i have gone paranoid, always thinking of something going wrong. i cant sleep, my head hurts and am weepy. i hope everything is ok.
horseypants lots of luck ur way hon.
rachael good luck bump buddy, all will be great. markswife lots of luck ur way too/
yay for emmy!

anyone having any knowhow about what the absence of nuchal translucenecy signifies plz ease my mind

emmy, im not feeling so positive. so ive been avoiding saying anything until i know what im talking about. any extra luck ladies send it my way lol. if anyone has any ms, ill take that gladly too xo

Sending luck and ms!! My ms only really kicked off from week 9 xx

Maybe the baby was in a position that they couldn't get the measurements elixir? Didnt they explain to you why u need a rescan? In 4 weeks you will be too far along to see it anyway so I don't understand that. NT scans are between 11 and 13 weeks.

Anyway I wouldn't worry too much, the tests aren't all that accurate or a certainty even if you do get a result. Did they say how big baby was measuring?

yes it was exactly measuring at 12 weeks. i know in 4 weeks it wd be too late, they didnt explain. im clueless. fingers crossed, maybe baby wasnt in the rt position?

Elixir it's a bit of a puzzle, if the baby wasn't in the right position you think they would explain that and reschedule for a week later....really mean not explaining it all to you! Where in the world are you? Did you get a report at the end of the scan?

I am sure if there was something wrong they would have said, try not to worry xx

Emmy- CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

Horsey- I have you in my prayers! :) :hugs:

Elixir- I wish i knew more about that topic....I'm sorry! :shrug: But if the doctor didn't seem worried, you shouldn't worry too much..but we are women carrying babies...worrying is what we will do for the rest of our lives.. :flower:

Markswife- I bet you can't wait for tomorrow!!!!! :winkwink:

everyone else- hello! :thumbup:

AFM- Update fom the appointment yesterday. I FINALLY met my doctor and she is sooo sweet and really seems invested in me and my future family. She read completely through my charts before coming into the room and knew everything about the miscarriage so I didn't have to go through the story again.

She did a pap and checked my cervix. She said that my uterus is small for almost 12 weeks, so she thinks I am more in the 9-10 week mark. Fine by me, I mean, i'd rather be 12, but I will GLADLY take 9-10weeks. Due date= currently up in the air. We are supposed to go for a scan in the next week or so to scan for down syndrome. Not that it matters, but doing a scan and a little blood work will get me a FREE ultrasound! (or at least one that the insurance will pay for) so i'll take it! July 25 is the next OB appointment after that.

OH! and strong heartbeat!! HOW COULD I FORGET TO TELL YOU THAT?!?!?! :D it was found VERY quickly by the doctor! She was hesitant to try because of the unknown due date, but she did it anyways! THANKFULLY!

Young congrats !!! Hope they figure out your due date soon

Elixir sorry cant help you much Hun is there anyway you can call them and ask them to explain it to you I hate drs that leave you like that luckily my dr always asks me if I understand and if I have questions :) even the u/s tech but I was lucky to get in with them hoe you are able to get some answers

:wave: all you lovely ladies

Afm getting some light cramping which am taking as stretching pains :) bbs tingle a little but nothing else I wish I had more symptoms ooh but last night we watched brother bear 2 omg had me crying like a baby :) hormones I hope

Congratulations to all your ladies.

I am due Jan 12th 2014, after suffering a blighted ovum in January this year. Was a long and heartbreaking process that went on until March when I had a D&C. So excited to have my rainbow baby :)

Horsey, sending you lots of luck. I hope you get your miracle.

Elixir, I'm sorry you have extra worry following your scan. Have you spoken to your MW/Dr since. Unfortunately U/S techs don't tell you a lot. :hugs:

Good luck with your scan marks wife and congratulations on your Emmy. Young414, congratulations on the great appointment. It's the most amazing thing hearing the heartbeat.

Welcome Lyndzo.

AFM: I had a private scan this afternoon. Everything was measuring perfectly. (1 day ahead) I got to see and hear the heartbeat. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Introducing my little rainbow.
https://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af253/PandaG08/null-6.jpg

Oh wow, what a great photo of your little one!

Hi girls. Welcome Lyndzo :)
Congrats young- that's great news. Hope you get a scan soon.
Elixir- maybe call your midwife and ask- it will definitely be too late for an nt measurement in 4 weeks.
Lucy- I've been having a lot of stretching achy type cramps too. Just the baby growing- grow baby grow!!!
Afm- I've had the absolute BEST day ever. Had a doc appointment for my clotting issues and they decided to do all my scans and stuff while I was there. I was totally petrified, started crying, my husband was at work so I had a bit of a melt down! Anyway the baby is fine- more than fine, she was dancing and waving her arms so much it was difficult for them to take measurements and all my pictures are blurry and a bit alien like!!! They put me forward 5 days!!!! I can't believe it. After my mmc experience this was just fantastic :)
Hubby taking me out for dinner tonight......even though I'll probably just throw it up- but I don't care because my baby is doing GREAT!!!!!

yay for rachael and raggy doll! so happy for u guys!
lyndzo, congrats.
im seeing my doc tom, hopefully she can ease my mind. honestly us techs can be weird at times. but all was well, baby moving , measuring at 12 weeks, so i am going to stay happy.

Raggydoll great pic congrats :)

Rachel congrats !!!! Just woke up again and bbs are achey :happydance: LOL and yes grow babies grow !!

Lyndzo congrats and welcome

Elixir glad your seeing your dr tom hope she explains everything to you

Lots of good news from everyone! Glad everyone is getting good news hope it rubs off on me I have my first offical dr appointment tomorrow. I don't know if they will do a scan yet but I hope.

Butterfly FX for you Hun

My apt is on Thursday and am already nervous hope we both get good news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->