2014 January Rainbows

Todays been a rough day vomitting i cant keep anything down some cramping hot flashes and a headache hoping this means everythings okay and growing

So spooky this morning I was wishing my scan was tonight instead of tomoro and then I got a call asking me to swap my scan to tonight!!

So now my scan is tonight!! I am so nervous! Please be ok baby, please be ok!!

P.s I'm a prune!! Double digits! So grown up!

That's great Emmy. Sure you'll be fine. Can't wait for an update :)

Hey ladies. My appointment is Today. I am hoping for good news. I REALLY hope that they do a scan. It would really relieve my anxiety.

I hope everyone who has scans today gets good news, good luck ladies

AFM symptoms are back but also some cramping here and there I hope its just baby getting bigger

hi all, just came back from my 12 weeks scan, everything was fine, baby, heartbeat, movements, placenta, dating exactly at 12 weeks, except they couldnt see nuchal tranclucency. i know its increased thickness is mean to arouse suspicion between 11 and 13 weeks but why wasnt it seen? im really scared. neone gone thru this and know why it might not be visible?

Emmy congrats your a prune!!!! GL at your scan :)

Young good luck Hun

Butterfly today my symptoms seem to have gone too but have some light cramping and pressure down there hoping the same that its just baby growing

Rachel how are you ?

Elixir sorry cant help you much am not even getting a 12 week scan I'm getting the MaterniT21 blood test done or one like it the good thing about it I get to know the sex of my baby sooner :)

:wave: everyone else sorry if I forgot anyone

So.Frikkin.Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw the little baby wiggling around! Heard the heartbeat! Baby measuring 10 weeks 1 day, so it's been doing some extra growing ( I was 4 days behind at my last scan at 7 weeks)

I want to go every week!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Elixir- I'm so happy for you :) how does it feel- reassured. My scan on wed is the big one for me after the mmc last time.
Emmy and young- thinking of you both.
Markswife- it's me and you on Wednesday!!!

Emmy congrats !!! :happydance: :happydance:

I have my apt on Thursday don't know if they are doing an u/s or not tho we shall see

I think we should all get ultrasounds whenever we feel a bit crappy or worried. It's so amazing and reassuring and for the next few days I will be content, then I will start to worry again! Free ultrasounds for everyone!! :haha:

I have 3 weeks till my next one, seems ages away! I need to keep occupied otherwise im going to start having private ones in secret and rack up a huge credit card bill!

If I get one Thursday and all seems ok I won't get another until 18 weeks then one at 20 but am not sure yet since m considered high risk they migh do a few in between wish they made some for personal use. One that the dr would give you when you got a bfp that would really be nice

emmy, im not feeling so positive. so ive been avoiding saying anything until i know what im talking about. any extra luck ladies send it my way lol. if anyone has any ms, ill take that gladly too xo

Horsey can we share the ms today am feeling normal I have somehow convinced myself that am going to get bad news Thursday :'( this waiting is really doing me in

:hugs: horsey keeping you in my prayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->