2014 January Rainbows

Hi girls. Welcome Lyndzo :)
Congrats young- that's great news. Hope you get a scan soon.
Elixir- maybe call your midwife and ask- it will definitely be too late for an nt measurement in 4 weeks.
Lucy- I've been having a lot of stretching achy type cramps too. Just the baby growing- grow baby grow!!!
Afm- I've had the absolute BEST day ever. Had a doc appointment for my clotting issues and they decided to do all my scans and stuff while I was there. I was totally petrified, started crying, my husband was at work so I had a bit of a melt down! Anyway the baby is fine- more than fine, she was dancing and waving her arms so much it was difficult for them to take measurements and all my pictures are blurry and a bit alien like!!! They put me forward 5 days!!!! I can't believe it. After my mmc experience this was just fantastic :)
Hubby taking me out for dinner tonight......even though I'll probably just throw it up- but I don't care because my baby is doing GREAT!!!!!

Great news :happydance::happydance::happydance: how many weeks are you ow then?

Today I measured 11+5!!! It doesn't work out with my ov dates at all- they said she may have just had a growth spurt!!!

Today I measured 11+5!!! It doesn't work out with my ov dates at all- they said she may have just had a growth spurt!!!

Ooooo yay!! Mine had a growth spurt too. My OH said yes!! It's going to be a fat baby!!! :wacko:

Good luck with your scan today markswife.
I'm still super happy after yesterday- feel like I've got some real hope now!!!

Leaving for the first official dr's appointment and really nervous

Well i had an emergency scan yesterday due to really bad pains they said baby is doing really well but think i have a appendicites so in the hospital so they can keep an eye on me

Meet baby H (he/she is waving hi) <3 He/she was wiggling and jumping and waving his/her hands around :) SO cute! <3 But he/she wouldn't cooperate and give us a profile picture, so no angle of dangle to look at. lol! But he/she was measuring perfectly with a strong heartbeat of 170 BPM <3 They did change my due date to January 4th <3 :kiss::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3
Well i had an emergency scan yesterday due to really bad pains they said baby is doing really well but think i have a appendicites so in the hospital so they can keep an eye on me

Oh no I hope it works it's self out and you don't have to have surgery

Meet baby H (he/she is waving hi) <3 He/she was wiggling and jumping and waving his/her hands around :) SO cute! <3 But he/she wouldn't cooperate and give us a profile picture, so no angle of dangle to look at. lol! But he/she was measuring perfectly with a strong heartbeat of 170 BPM <3 They did change my due date to January 4th <3 :kiss::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Great news! I love the picture so cute.

Exam went good today the doctor didn't feel that I need a ultra sound (I didn't tell him about the private one) but he agreed that if I wanted one he would sign off so I have a 9 am Friday appointment at the doctors for a ultra sound. He said everything during the exam looks and felt good and that he was pleased with the symptoms I was having and glad to hear I have had no spotting.

It's so nice to have a caring doctor who understands the concerns of someone who has had mc before and answered all my questions, he also calmed my nerves about the cramping

Chatham glad baby is doing good hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Markswife :happydance: congrats !!!! So cute :)

Butterfly good that you like your dr and its nice to have someone who understands can't wait for your scan on friday my dr doesn't want me having any anywhere else but them am getting a 4D at some point but might not tell her about that lol

Countdown to toms apt begins, but am oddly calm :shrug:

Thank you ladies! <3 I am SO in love <3

Hippielove, can you change my due date on the op to January 4th please? Thanks :)

I will be glad to get a for sure due date Friday. I am still expect something to be wrong and I guess that's why I still haven't told OH yet, he has no clue as we have 2 houses and I am at one and he is at the other and I go over 2 weeks out of the month until this house is sold.

Chatamlady sorry your not well! Your like Kim kardashian she had that! But it turned out to not be appendicitis and everything was ok, hope you feel better soon!

So happy for all the great news! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->