2014 January Rainbows

Rachel m sure everything's fine good luck finding a name they make it really hard :)

So we're getting a swing/bouncer combo play yard and of course carseat and stroller but since hubby's not really working I had been looking at used items just found a listing on Craigslist for all four for $100 I called the guy and he said they're all in great condition so were picking them up tom :) :happydance: that's a great buy IMO

Young's a cantaloupe!!! :happydance:

I love all the names we have our names picked out too but still need to book a scan to figure out what we are having. I have bedding already picked out for either and have been slowly looking at furniture and things online.

I went very gender neutral with everything and even though I know that I am having a girl, I still tend to do a bunch of gender neutral. Mainly because I plan on having another child if God and my body allows and if that one turns out to be a boy, I'd like to be able to reuse all my items. I can't wait for you to find out Butterfly!

I've been buying everything or mostly everything used once he gets bigger we'll buy new but for now I've gotten really great things I want to have a 2nd but our place has limited space so can't store things

I just noticed I'm a sweet potato!!! That's bloody huge!!!!

Haha! Yep. It is Emmy! Congratulations. Took a pic this morning. Not much of a change in four weeks. And please excuse my bathroom....I've been lazy lol

20 weeks 1 day

Ps also excuse the iPad. It is the only thing that will take the pictures and upload them too lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 7
I think it looks higher and rounder Young,that's what is happening to mine aswell :happydance:

Young aaw cute bump I feel huge all of a sudden I took my 18 week one but am do for my 19 one soon might share it this weekend :)

Emmy congrats on sweet potato :happydance: wow we are moving right along :)

So DH has become very anxious about feeling her move. I can feel her very lightly from the outside. I'll feel her, he will place his hand, and then NOTHING! He always says she's being stubborn, I just reply with "She's YOUR daughter.." lol He has given me strict instructions not to let anyone touch my belly, on the off-chance that somebody else will feel her before he does. lol Men are so funny! lol :haha: :cloud9:

Young my OH is exactly the same, he is jealous I can feel things and he can't so he lies for ages with his hands on my tummy and then as soon as he moves away the little man moves :haha: it's sill only flutters so I have tried explaining that the kicks won't be felt from the outside yet.

I keep getting a weird feeling down low, it's like pressure, it's not painful, it worries me though, do you think it could just be baby pushing or kicking low down or everything growing and getting a bit squashed?

I wouldn't be too worried, but follow your gut. It probably is just baby being low, I sometimes feel pressure down low. I assume that either it's baby or everything is movign out of the way for the GIANT uterus coming through..:haha: lol If it becomes painful though, definitely go get checked out!

Yeah it's not painful, it's more that I'm aware of it every now and then, but just as quickly it goes again, it feels like my uterus is pushing out but down low

you look great Young!! Such a nice bump :) I haven't felt any outside kicks yet but DH is getting anxious as well. The kicks are getting stronger and I'm feeling a lot more flips. This little guy is a mover!

Cute bump young :winkwink:
So funny about the men! It must be strange for them though just watching us experience so much when they can only look on and hope to feel something. I can't help telling hubby when baby is very active- keep saying things like "oh- baby likes that" after I have coffee and he's kicking away. DH always dives for my belly to feel!! We are quite lucky though that he can feel it from the outside.
20 weeks today- half way, can't believe it! Scan tomorrow- I'm nervous, can't take any more bad news! Fingers crossed for me girls :hugs:

Definitely Fingers crossed for you Rachel, I am certain though that everything is A-OK! :)

Eeek, love the bump Young! And congrats on reaching cantaloupe! I'll be joining you in a couple of days! <3

My DH is also anxious to feel little girl kick also. I'll tell him that she's kicking and he puts his hand there for awhile but she stops. I haven't noticed feeling it from the outside yet, though, so it may be at least a couple more weeks before he can feel her. I can't wait for him to be able to feel her <3

Fingers crossed for you Rachel! I'm sure baby boy is just fine though <3 But I do understand your worry :hugs:

fingers crossed Rachel! I'm sure everything is ok, can't wait to hear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->