2014 January Rainbows

I've been moisturizing for a while but am starting the bio oil today! Just bought a new one. It takes forever to absorb....a little goes a long way! I used it before and no stretch marks so I'm sticking with it :)

Lots of us are reaching the half way mark!!

oh I forgot! Rachel you look great! Such a cute bump :) I need to get a new pic posted. And yay emmy on finding your little guys heartbeat!

Ohhh I'm so stretch marky, I knew I would be cus I have had stretch marks since I was about 12 :growlmad: dammit

Rachel :happydance: for the ticker!!! I laughed so hard when you said your bump looks like a slicked up turkey:haha:
:haha:
Emmy I am so glad you finally got to hear the heartbeat it has been really reassuring for me I usually listen ever night when I lay down.

I haven't gotten stretch marks but when I worked at Aveda everyone there swore my the Beautifying oil there and we recommended it a lot of customers so I just picked up some it has Rose oil and several oils in it. I hope to not get any but lord knows that won't happen

Emmy I do too I had stretch marks on my belly from weight gain and loss but now they just seem there are more but that's ok we'll have our babies which is worth it

Rachel :happydance: for the ticker!!! I laughed so hard when you said your bump looks like a slicked up turkey:haha:
:haha:
Emmy I am so glad you finally got to hear the heartbeat it has been really reassuring for me I usually listen ever night when I lay down.

I haven't gotten stretch marks but when I worked at Aveda everyone there swore my the Beautifying oil there and we recommended it a lot of customers so I just picked up some it has Rose oil and several oils in it. I hope to not get any but lord knows that won't happen

Oh! I really like Aveda products! I should try that too. I'm a bit nervous for this pregnancy...my belly seems to be growing a lot quicker!

Ahhhh thanks for the tip I shall try the Aveda, I like trying new products xx

Emmy I do too I had stretch marks on my belly from weight gain and loss but now they just seem there are more but that's ok we'll have our babies which is worth it

Yeah I have them on my hips from puberty but they are silver now I don't notice them but I'm getting new ones on the top of my bump, kind of where my waist is, all worth it though your right, I'm not one for showing my tummy anyway lol it's just OH who gets the pleasure

Rachel- looking great!! And the ticker is a nice addition!

Emmy- omg!!!! Soooooo happy you heard the heartbeat! That makes me soo happy for you! :happydance:

I hate the oil! I've been using Burt's bees belly butter...the smell is strange..not bad though..and it's very thick! I have some stretch marks on my inner thighs from puberty..but keeping my fingers crossed that the moisturizing will keep them at bay during this pregnancy! :)

Also by the oil..I mean all oils in general..I just don't like how oil feels. Lol

Had a really fun morning trying different pram/strollers. Even hubby was pushing them around the shop- really funny sight!
We quite like the iCandy peach jogger. Bit expensive but we're very outdoorsy so ticks all our boxes.
Anyone else decided yet?

I havnt decided which one yet but think I am going to buy one from boots. i signed up to their parenting thing on their website so I get loads of discounts on baby things and they send me a parenting magazine and money off vouchers. If I buy a pram from them you get lots ofadvantage card pointsto spend in boots and they sell all the major brands. I can't afford an icandy I am thinking of something more around the £300-400 price range. I need to go to a big boots store to try them out.

Didn't know you could buy them in boots. Sounds good about all the offers though- I'll have to look into it ;)

Yeah boots have a really big mother and baby section on their website, prams, furniture,car seats, everything! I only found out cus I got my washing machine from boots and got £50 worth of boots points on my card! Plus they delver it all for you. But I will need to go to a big superstore to look at prams cus I want to try them out first.

Oh and their parenting club is free to sign up for and you get sent a voucher where if you buy a pack of nappies in boots you get sent a free changing bag, I'm defo going to do that!

Thought I'd share my 19 week bump :) loving it

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_IMG_20130818_135254_762_zpsd4496b87.jpg

Aww Lucy it's so exciting isn't it! R people noticing your bump now?

Here's my 18 week bump, I feel like I'm starting to look pregnant and not just fat but I still get worried and rub my tummy so people know if I'm out haha!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 5
Oh yeah been getting comments for a bit but I too touch it often just incase LOL

Haha yeah I touch mine when I can see people looking like they aren't sure. I think we defo look pregnant now :flower:

Nice bumps Emmy and Lucy :)
You defo look pregnant! I had a client ask me if I was pregnant last week- good job I could say yes!!! My vet top is pretty tight now so it's obvious. Gonna have to switch to scrubs soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->