2014 January Rainbows

Ladies, I think cantaloupe is incorrect. I went to the bump website and it clearly says banana is 20 weeks and cantaloupe is 24....hmmm...doesn't really matter. I'll take whatever fruit she wants to be lol :) just figured I'd throw that out there lol

Fx for ya Rachel

It as been a long day we bought some baby gear off of Craigslist and washed everything my hubby put everything in the tub and disinfected everything it's been a long day plus work but worth it the play yard was crap tho so got rid of it ohh well we'll just look for another one
Other that that nothing much ooh I forgot today I had a drs apt (my reg dr) so the nurse is taking my vitals and asking me the usual questions then she asks so your periods are regular? I looked at her puzzled and say " well am pregnant so I haven't had a period in a while" to which she responds "does she know this?" ( meaning the dr I've been seeing for a year) and see every month since getting my BFP :dohh: then she asked how far long I was and how I was feeling kinda pissed me off bc isn't it in my record ? In the laptop she's staring at? Ok vent over

Ladies, I think cantaloupe is incorrect. I went to the bump website and it clearly says banana is 20 weeks and cantaloupe is 24....hmmm...doesn't really matter. I'll take whatever fruit she wants to be lol :) just figured I'd throw that out there lol

Yeah I looked up what each fruit was, being impatient lol, and saw banana was 20 weeks cus that's a funny fruit! But then I thought how I have never seen anyone on the forum anywhere with a banana in their ticker...

Cute bump Young!!! Makes me feel like an elephant lol i feel so huge, i guess after five pregnancies i already look 7months!!! Rachael goodluck with your scan. Fx d for you. Lucy its sad that the people who should be taking care of you dont know your history or medical records. That nurse should be ashamed of her self. Sorry you have to deal with such people.

Hi everyone scan went great, little boy looks perfect. Really happy. Will try and get a ticket sorted later :)

Yay Rachel! Glad to hear it!! :D :happydance:

khaya- I am sure your bump is lovely!!

emmy- it looks like banana may be next week.. :shrug: ugh..whatever..doesn't REALLY matter in the long run I guess! lol

Yay!!! Rachel congrats :).

I've been dreaming off food all night and woke up starving LOL if my son is anything like his daddy am going to be as big as a house by the time I give birth

Lucy- totally missed your earlier post. I am sorry that the play yard was no good, but glad that you got some things out of the way! Also, HOW RUDE..the nurse in the doctor's office. ummm...I would be very concerned about that and ask my doctor about it...Is all the information I've been giving to you just going in the trash?! You would think that being a professional place that they would have their stuff together...geesh! Sorry..I thinking I vented for you a little lol

I don't usually see her at that clinic but one closer to me so the place here I normally go all know am preg but your right when I see her again am going to ask her bout that bc it is a little worrisome that she wouldn't see on my chart that am pregnant or how far along I was I'm glad that I don't get my prenatal from them tho

Yes the baby stuff is super cute and it makes me feel all warm and tingly inside imagining my son swing in his swing :) my hubby was like a kid putting the things back together he took them apart and washed them in the tub so I wouldn't have too.

Aww! My mother brought over a jumper. it is FULL of toys and looks like fun..I want to play in it..lol and it is sitting right in the living room. I don't want to put it in the nursery just yet because every time I look over it, I imagine her in it. It makes the experience better I think :)

Grrrrr, can't make ticker paste!!! :dohh:
Will have to try off my laptop tomorrow.
So fun everyone getting toys and things. We're going looking at push chairs/strollers etc this weekend eeeek!!!

just testing if my ticker Works!!!

ok....didnt work!!!

Yaaaaay...now it Works! Picked blue for my little man!!

Rachels iphone 322.jpg

Testing all my computer skills today! If it Works- this is me at 19 weeks!

I tried with the Doppler today not expecting anything as usual and I heard it I heard it!!! I heard my gorgeous boy's beautiful little heartbeat!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

That's so nice Emmy, glad you found it.
Is anyone moisturising their bump yet?!! I've just started with the bio-oil, how the heck do you get this stuff to absorb?!!! Sat looking like a slicked up turkey or something now!! (DH thinks its hilarious!!)

I have been moisturising since I found out, I am starting to get stretch marks already so I do it about 3 times a day! maybe your putting too much bio oil on but to be fair I get sticky too and just leave it, I use the stretch mark butter by palmers but I also use moisturising cream from Vaseline, I have bio oil too and it is very oily so you don't need much, literally a drop

Looking good Rachel :). Love the ticker

Emmy :happydance: on finding the heartbeat :)

I've been using palmers stretch mark messaging cream I think it's called and love it can't use oily stuff as I feel like my skin is suffocating very sensitive skin I have

19 weeks today :happydance: last night I was listing to Ivan's little heart and I would poke my belly and he would move then kick I could hear it on the Doppler and feel it. it was so cute and now that he can hear me I talk to him a lot more so is my hubby :) we love this little guy so much

Hmmm think I went a bit over the top with handfuls of oil!! My sil recommended it but think I'm more of a cream kind of girl! Luckily no stretch marks yet. I'm really tall so I'm not sure how my skin will react but I'm suddenly growing fast!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->