2014 January Rainbows

Emmy and Lucy- y'all look great!!

I constantly touch mine..I also started resting my hands on it when I'm sitting lol. :)

I am going to have to take a bump pictures too I still feel like I am barely showing, if I wear something a little lose you can't tell at all and really not when something is tight either, either I am going to grow quick or maybe baby will be small I know both me and OH were both around 6lbs 5oz.

I finally got some baby things the other day, blankets to cover the carrier but since we don't know what we are having still I haven't been able to go all out, but I sense a shopping spree when I find out :happydance:

I do think I am going to order a sound machine for babies helps them sleep, also I have the bottles and pacifiers picked out after doing some research. Has anyone decided if they will formula feed or breast feed?

Also I think if it's a girl we are going to go the purple route rather then pink. https://www.amazon.com/Sugar-Piece-...=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1376176151&sr=1-15

I am so trying to figure out furniture I have my Jenny Lynn crib from when I was a baby at my moms but wondering about getting all new furniture. So much to do and I know the :baby: will be here before I know it.

Butterfly I'm looking into the bottles so far I won't be able to breast feed bc of meds I'm on if I stop taking them my hands hurt really bad and go numb so its just easier to bottle feed but not sure what bottles to get I like dr brown but they're hard to clean any suggestions :)

I got tons of clothes now I need blankets bibs bottles pacifier I have the crib picked and we're doing monkeys for his side of the room :) once hubby starts working properly I will get that :)

So, lately I've gotten a lot of negative feedback over the name we chose...I understand that it really doesn't matter what others think...but in ya'lls opinion..Is it really THAT bad??

So, lately I've gotten a lot of negative feedback over the name we chose...I understand that it really doesn't matter what others think...but in ya'lls opinion..Is it really THAT bad??

Violet is a beautiful name! How dare anyone say otherwise!

Young screw them its a lovely name, the important thing is that you like it :). I think it's beautiful

My aunt tried to tell me to change the way were naming my son bc she did. My cousins name is Carlos Ivan mine will be Ivan Jose she said I should do it like she did. I politely said no and ignored anymore comments he is MY son after all :) and she is YOUR daughter so do what feels right to you Hun

Thanks Lucy and Emmy- I was in love with the name when we chose it and still do. I was just suprised at how frank people were with expressing their distaste for it. Glad to know that my forum ladies have my back ;) lol

Young I am shocked at how honest people are about baby names! People always have an opinion even if its what you don't want to hear! That's why I'm not telling anyone our name until he is born, that way if they are going to be mean about the name they have to do it behind my back, cus no one can be mean about a little baby's name lol

HAHA kinda wish I would have done that. But what's done is done. It'll grow on the people that hate it. lol :)

Emmy and Lucy, you girls look amazing! :) I need to take a bump pic, but it needs to stop raining so I can take my nice pic... I missed last weeks 'cause the lawn wasn't mowed, now rain. Blah!

Young, I honestly love the name you chose :) So pretty! <3 Don't worry about what people think and use the name you love :)

AFM, officially half way! Can't believe Hayley is the size of a cantaloupe! Crazy! Also I got my first non-family belly rub this weekend, haha! I didn't mind though 'cause she's a friend. Might have been different if it was a stranger, lol!

Aaw markswife on the belly rub I don't let anyone ear it LOL just my hubs I'm paranoid that way but no ones has really tried either LOL

hope it stops raining so we can get a bump shot from you :) I might do my 20 week one out on the lawn by the river it's where we got married and I think it would make a beautiful shot to put in my baby journal :). Can't do one when he's born bc it's freakin cold LOL

On the name sharing I've only told a few people and swore them to secrecy, my SIL loves the name she's having a boy and I flat out told her she better not take it my nephew is due in Nov. and the pushy aunt oh and my bosses since they're really excited for me :) everyone else we tell we're thinking about it

Young- I really like the names you have chosen. Don't listen to other people, it's what's special and meaningful to you that counts :)

I really like the name you've chosen Young! It's beautiful :)

Markswife - I've had 3 non family belly rubs from the most random people...2 of the 3 were people I'd just met??!?! I thought it was weird but just kinda went with it.

Hope everyone is doing well. DH felt his first kick last night :) He was so excited. Seems our little guy is very active at night the last few weeks!

Sorry I've been MIA. Was away on vacation then busy the last few days (getting ready to start painting the nursery!)

Our gender scan is this Friday. I can't wait!

I absolutely LOVE the name! Forget what others say. I'm in the same boat, if it's a girl her name will be Quinn. A couple people keep trying to tell me to change it but both DH and I love it and that's what matters :)

Lyndzo can't wait or your gender reveal :). I like Quinn it's pretty and unique

I like Quinn and Noah. Great names. I really have to start looking at names more seriously! We still have no clue :)

Noah is cute too love it :)

Our babies are going to have cute names !!!!

Megan you better get to it but am sure you'll find something that suits him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->