2014 May Rainbows

Oh Susie :hugs: I am so sorry your scan didn't go well. Keeping my FX'd so so tightly for Wed. I hope this turns around for you. :flower:

Susie, they vary greatly - but here is what I found:

•3 weeks LMP: 5 – 50 mIU/ml
•4 weeks LMP: 5 – 426 mIU/ml
•5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml
•6 weeks LMP: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml
•7 – 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml
•9 – 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml
•13 – 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml
•17 – 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 – 165,400 mIU/ml
•25 – 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 – 117,000 mIU/ml

So your #'s are perfect!

Susie, they vary greatly - but here is what I found:

•3 weeks LMP: 5 – 50 mIU/ml
•4 weeks LMP: 5 – 426 mIU/ml
•5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml
•6 weeks LMP: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml
•7 – 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml
•9 – 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml
•13 – 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml
•17 – 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 – 165,400 mIU/ml
•25 – 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 – 117,000 mIU/ml

So your #'s are perfect!

That's what I found too :winkwink:

Thanks guys. I don't know what my numbers are today but I have everything x they double by weds. I appreciate your support and kind wishes x

So sorry Susie i know how crap the feeling of finding nothing on the scan, i do hope wednesday brings better results! Are you have symptoms still?x

So sorry Susie i know how crap the feeling of finding nothing on the scan, i do hope wednesday brings better results! Are you have symptoms still?x

Hi
Yep I'm still having symptoms, especially fatigue and tender breasts, a bit of nausea. No bleeding, cramping or backache like with my previous MCs but I'm wondering if the progesterone is giving me symptoms and masking a MC.

Ooo SusieC :hugs: You are in my thoughts and prayers :flower: Hoping Wednesday brings much better news!!!!

Oh hun i hope the symptoms stay strong and this bean is just being a pickle. On my 3rd pgcy (others mc'd) I went for a scan at what i thought was 6 weeks but they could just make out a sac and said i was more 5 weeks (i knew my dates and i knew i was 6 weeks) anyway a week later showed the heart beating and my son arrived by dates spot on 40 weeks and i shouldnt have been put back a week. Some beans just take their time and i hope that the case for you xx

:sick::sick::sick:

Well, Marking the calendar... I'm 5weeks 6days and morning sickness is here in full swing! I don't remember this starting this early?!?!

Thinking of all your other mommy's and babies cooking... Hope you all are doing well!! :hugs:

:hi: Hi, I just caught my rainbow and I'm 5 weeks today so ready to join the group! First scan is one week from today. Nervous but taking on day at a time.

Thanks for your kind words ladies.:hugs: I am feeling much better and continue to have some strange vivid dreams but not as pessimistic! Never been so happy to feel bloated or slightly nauseous.

SusieC - best of luck! I know how devastating hearing something like that can be:hugs: My fingers are crossed for you.

Rubbish blooming brown discharge has started with sight pink tinge :wacko::wacko: Just as i was trying to be more relaxed with this one. Might have to get a early scan. I have bled slightly with all 3 pregnancies so not sure which way its going to go, with one child and 2 mcs :blush:

:hi: Hi, I just caught my rainbow and I'm 5 weeks today so ready to join the group! First scan is one week from today. Nervous but taking on day at a time.

Congrats on your BFP - Let us know how the scan goes x

Rubbish blooming brown discharge has started with sight pink tinge :wacko::wacko: Just as i was trying to be more relaxed with this one. Might have to get a early scan. I have bled slightly with all 3 pregnancies so not sure which way its going to go, with one child and 2 mcs :blush:

Hope it's nothing to worry about Hun, thinking of you. Keep us updated :hugs: xx

Congrats and welcome xx

Sorry to hear this - spotting is always so frightening - hope all is ok, you may be one of those ladies who always spots even when all is well :hugs:

Strange - my pregnancy ticker has disappeared by itself - how's that for a sign? And not a good one! Although I'm still praying that my little one is hiding and it's all been a big mistake - although unlikely :(

I can still see your pregnancy ticker susie! So maybe that is your sign? It was just hiding after all and you just couldn't see it, fingers crossed xxx

Welcome & congrats to all the new ladies!

:hi: Lune!

Darlin - Great number :thumbup:

Susie - Don't feel devastated just yet. You may know your ovulation day but the fertilized egg may have implanted a little later. FX for tomorrow! And I can see your ticker too ;)

Kam - Sorry MS kicked in already :(. I'm having bouts of nausea but nothing too serious yet!

Lou - Hope it will go away on its own dear! Since you had a healthy pregnancy with bleeding, maybe this really is your "normal" :shrug:

AFM - Not much to report. I feel bad when I have nausea but even worse when I don't have it, in fear something is wrong! I literally may lose my mind in these remaining 34 weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->