2014 May Rainbows

Ours is a sonoline b fetal doppler. This isn't where I got it but it shows what it is.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sonoline-B...hz-FDA-battery-and-gel-included-/230951869607

I have my first scan tomoro - will only be 6+2 so feeling really nervous as to whether I'll see anything. It's a bit early but I was so grateful for the apt i took it, after being told by my midwife they wouldn't do an early scan as I'd "only" had 2 MCs!

Thats the doppler i got too, after reading into it they were the best out there.

How exciting for your scan, let us know how you get on, be interested to see what you can see at 6 weeks was thinking of bringing my 8 week one forward xx

Susiec, good luck tomorrow!
Let us know how u get on, I've got my first scan at 6+2 but that's another week and a half away yet!! Seems like such a long time!
Feeling very heavy in lower stomach today and bloated anyone else get this? Xx

Trying to think happy thoughts. I had a nightmare the other night that I had started bleeding and woke up with zero symptoms. My breasts still tingle but I'm starving, no bloating, no nausea and I'm terrified. With my first mc I started bleeding at 6 weeks. My next was a mmc and I didn't find out until my 12 week scan.

Happy thoughts.... I will only think happy thoughts...:cry:

Thanks ladies I'll keep you posted. Sweetv - yes good idea to think happy positive thoughts. This pregnancy feels different so I'm hopeful, previously I had quite a bit a cramping and lower back ache. Only a v small amount of cramping and no back ache this time. I'm shattered and look like I've popped already! I think some is bloating but was wondering if it's due to having lots of pregnancies in a short space of time? Only 1 of my work trousers fit! Lol!

Can I join??

I'm here after two miscarriages in 2010, DD in 2011, an ectopic in march this year and pregnant again. It's still really early and I'm terrified of it being ectopic again:(

But...EDD is May 17:) could use some crossed fingers!!

I've wishing all you ladies the best!!

Susiec, good luck tomorrow!
Let us know how u get on, I've got my first scan at 6+2 but that's another week and a half away yet!! Seems like such a long time!
Feeling very heavy in lower stomach today and bloated anyone else get this? Xx

Yes! I have this plus my skin feels tigh.

Sweetv try to stay positive as hard as it is :hugs: I've had scary dreams too.

Good luck to all of those with scans coming up :happydance:

Can I join??

I'm here after two miscarriages in 2010, DD in 2011, an ectopic in march this year and pregnant again. It's still really early and I'm terrified of it being ectopic again:(

Hi & congrats on your rainbow :)

Can I join??

Welcome and congrats.

pregoinnorge - Welcome & congrats! FX this is another sticky bean for you ;)

susie - Good luck for today. We'll be looking forward for the update!

sweetv- You can't believe how many dreams/nightmares I have every night! I've read vivid dreams are also an early pregnancy symptom. I guess dreaming of our worst fears shouldn't be so surprising! I had a dream last night I was still working for my nasty ex-boss and she wasn't happy with anything I did :rofl:

Does anyone have heartburn? I got it yesterday so bad! I also had a very vivid dream about huge spiders!!!

Susie Let us know how your scan goes today!! :dance:

Darlin Are you getting yours today!?

Nat I'm def bloated, but it seems to depend on the time of day! Too odd.

SweetV I'm with you on the dreams. I try to keep a PMA as much as possible during waking hours, but my subconscious tends to get the best of me in my dreams. Hang in there, :flower:

Prego Welcome & Congrats! :flower:

AFM, I warned hubby that after our 8w2d scan, I was going to want to buy a fetal doppler. He seemed ok with it. He knows I won't take no as an answer once I get something in my head :haha:

Happy Monday Ladies!

Hi All
Had my scan this am at 6+2- it doesn't look good, no yolk sac, fetal pole or heartbeat. 2 small areas of 3mm & 4mm that "might" be signs of a gestational sac or could be fluid pockets. I'm v sure of my dates as I had a scan which showed when I ov. They took bloods, I go back weds for a repeat. They weren't hopeful, neither am I. I'm feeling pretty devastated right now

What's normal at 6wks? I didn't get numbers with DS so this is all new to me.

Hi All
Had my scan this am at 6+2- it doesn't look good, no yolk sac, fetal pole or heartbeat. 2 small areas of 3mm & 4mm that "might" be signs of a gestational sac or could be fluid pockets. I'm v sure of my dates as I had a scan which showed when I ov. They took bloods, I go back weds for a repeat. They weren't hopeful, neither am I. I'm feeling pretty devastated right now

Awwww susie, I'm so so sorry Hun. Thinking of you and hoping for better news weds :hugs: xx

Hi All

Oh no Hun :hugs: I'm so sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->