• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 May Rainbows

managed to get a early scan on friday to see if all in well. problem is its friday 13th!!! :wacko:

thanks for the reasurance though :kiss:

Lou I'm betting everything is A ok, are you still spotting?

Hi Lune!!! :hugs: :dance:

Lou I'm betting everything is A ok, are you still spotting?

Hi Lune!!! :hugs: :dance:

thanks hun i do hope so. Its stopped havent had anymore yet :wacko::wacko:

My appointment is 2.30pm, hopefully we can both come back with good news x

I'm after some advice, I've been doing ic's since I got my first bfp (2 weeks ago) and they got really dark, like as dark as they could get really but I did one today and I think it looks ever so slightly lighter than the last one, do u think its because they are ic's, or do u think my hcg is dropping 😞 I'm very scared now, I cannot lose another baby 😢 xx

nats, those IC's are not very reliable. Maybe a frer would set your mind at ease a little more?

nats, those IC's are not very reliable. Maybe a frer would set your mind at ease a little more?

The thing is I been using ic's more or less every other day for two weeks and they have been getting darker, the last one I did was as dark as it could get, so thought today's would be the same but to me it looks just a tiny bit later, the positive line came up as soon as it was wet still so maybe it's ok, I'll do another in the morning and see how that is. Thanks Hun xx

The thing is I been using ic's more or less every other day for two weeks and they have been getting darker, the last one I did was as dark as it could get, so thought today's would be the same but to me it looks just a tiny bit later, the positive line came up as soon as it was wet still so maybe it's ok, I'll do another in the morning and see how that is. Thanks Hun xx

Step away from the tests they will drive you insane and they mean nothing other than your pg and nothing else, things like the strength of your wee the time of day will effect it. If this way did work drs would use it instead of blood tests. I say all this but i was testing every day till a week ago:blush: and i was going mad and just had to accept that i was pg and what will be will be. :kiss:

I agree, I haven't tested since the week I found out.... but it's not easy! I want so desperately to go get more betas done just so I can have SOME affirmation that everything's going swell :)

Ugh :( so hungry but sick at the same time. We don't have anything I feel I can stomach. Really wanting just some flavored crackers to munch on.

Nats whens your first scan due?

Next weds the 18th according to dates I'll be 6+1, but if all is well i think they may bring me forward a bit as I got my bfp 8 days before af was due, I always ovulate quite early but guess it implanted quite early to so think that will bring me forward 4 or 5 days?? Maybe?? (I hope) xx

Got bfp this evening :D guess due date around 21st may if everything goes okay 3rd pregnancy 2 previous miscarried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->