2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

I wanted to share our gender reveal cake! I was very happy with how the cake turned out!

Our crib is in! We are getting it delivered this Saturday! We pick up the paint tomorrow, hubby is talking about painting this weekend...fingers crossed it gets done soon!

Attachments

• DSC_0562.jpg
    DSC_0562.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0536.JPG
    DSC_0536.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 11
I commented on the other thread about the cake but I still love it :) What a great picture.

Anyway, what colour are you guys painting baby's room?

Love it! That cake is fab and I love your reaction!!

We're also starting to sort baby's room. We're moving toddler into a bigger bedroom and putting baby in the nursery, so it doesn't need any redecoration, just some juggling of furniture.

Can you all believe how close third trimester is??? Only another week for me!!!!

Sorry ladies! I'm on vacation this week.. And typically sick with a head cold as well. :dohh:

Love your gender reveal cake Castaway! Light pink is great too.

I wish we could paint LO's room but it's military housing and more hassle than it's worth to repaint it all again when we have to leave. We're considering some removable wall stickers. The walls are magnolia and I have most things in yellow and am planning a giraffe theme, and I've seen some nice stickers around. :happydance:

I know re third trimester... Crazyness! I can't believe it.

We're having a 3d scan tomorrow. I deliberately booked one with the hospital as they go into detail and check all his health and such as well, rather than just making some cute pics/videos. Can't wait!

Love the cake and lovely photo castaway! :)

I also cavy believe how close third tri is, crazy it's only a week for you ourturn! Only a couple of days til v-day for me.

Have fun at your scan Whig!! Looking forward to the pics :) I haven't even booked my 3d one yet! I'll have to do it soon. Can't wait to see him again, the 20 week scan seems so long ago!

I've had a really busy week so haven't been able to go to docs so I'm still battling thrush and it's driving me a bit mad. I think I might call tomorrow and just ask to speak to a doc who will hopefully just tell me something that's safe for me to buy rather than me having to go in for an appointment? I've no idea if the over the counter stuff is safe for pregnant ladies?

I think the canesten stuff is safe for pregnant women - the pessary and the cream, not the tablet. I've used it twice so far this pregnancy. :flower:

Woop!

LO is measuring on the 28th percentile so not exactly huge, but apparently that's nice and normal for his gestation. The cord is SLIGHTLY underperforming just a tiny touch so I'm a bit nervous about that, but the consultant didn't seem worried? :shrug:

Anyway, got some great pictures:

10403559_10154369854710122_6490057320342805104_n.jpg

10457513_10154369854720122_2626064516385286551_n.jpg
10405543_10154369854665122_8505488317273404419_n.jpg

Apparently the scanning tech makes the nose look wider than it actually is, and his nose isn't actually that wide. :haha: He also had his feet in front of his face the entire time (weird child! :haha:) so the scanning probe had to try and cut behind them. But we're so in love. :cloud9:

The placenta is also just beside him on the left so it looks like he's got a little blanket around him too! :cloud9:

Oh my, those pics are amazing!! So clear, what a beautiful boy you have there :)

Haven't been on for ages, but it's lovely to hear all the gender reveals and see scan pics.

We are having another girl :happydance: and Sun will be our last day in 2nd tri - can't quite believe we have made it so far!!! Starting to allow myself to get excited now and thinking about what needs to get organised/bought before she arrives.

xxx

Thank you! :cloud9:

Congratulations on your little girl! I've updated you on the main page. Girls are definitely winning now! How exciting you're so close to 3rd tri too - eeeek! It feels like it's going faster now! :happydance:

Gorgeous pics Whigfield! I can't wait for our 3d scan :)

V-day for me is tomorrow! Can't believe we've got this far.

Congrats on your little girl Capricorn :)

Amazing pictures whigfield! And congrats on all the gender reveals! I still haven't bought anything but am starting to feel more relaxed now that 3rd tri is fast approaching! Eeek!

Great pics Whigfield! We cleaned out babies room today. Tomorrow I am having the painter over to go over what I want done in there AND the crib set is delivered tomorrow!

Awesome pics Whig! He's sooo cute!

Going in for an ultrasound later today as I've been feeling decreased fetal movements over the last few days. This is my last week of work before summer break and it's been crazy busy so I'm hoping it's just me being too busy to notice movements and nothing more. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything looks great.

Thank you! :cloud9:

Really hope everything's okay for you today Jallia, I had to go in for some monitoring last Sunday as I too had decreased movements but it all turned out okay. I'm sure it's just because you've been busy. :hugs:

Hope everything's ok Jallia, I definitely feel a bit less movement if I've had a busy day so hope it's just that. Let us know how you get on :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->