• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Hi ladies! I was quite busy over the past few weeks but wanted to let you know our little lady arrived after induction on Sept 25th at 9:24 pm, I ended up getting pre eclampsia and needed to be induced early. Our little peanut was 5 pounds, 17 1/2 inches long. She is doing well and we are currently trying to get weight on her as she is gaining slowly. I think we are battling reflux so that is part of the problem....

Due to my blood pressure we were in the hospital for 2 weeks. I ended up with BP after delivery of 216/120. They had me on meds that were compatible with breast feeding but sadly they just didn't work. I had to give up breast feeding to get my BP under control....it seems like everything works out as Olivia needed to be on hypoallergenic formula anyway!

I am going to try to attach a photo but we are so in love with her!

Attachments

• DSC_0512.JPG
    DSC_0512.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0516.JPG
    DSC_0516.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0438.jpg
    DSC_0438.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 9
What a beautiful little bambino - i bet your over the moon x

Hi Ladies!

Wanted to let you know our Miles Winthrop arrived October 7th, 2014 at 8:06PM - he was 8lbs 8 ounces and 20.75 inches long. He's just perfect and we're settling into breastfeeding like champs!

Hope everyone else is doing well and getting to hold their babies in the arms instead of their bellies!! :)

Congratulations Castaway and Confused!

Allstar, I'm still waiting too. I'm only 2 days overdue though.

I had my DA today and he said 80% effaced and 3cm dilated. Maybe she'll just fall out when I hit fully effaced, lol.

Lol 3minions, I'm only 4 days over but it feels so much more for some reason. My son was only 4 days late so tomorrow I will be the most pregnant I have ever been. Sweeps aren't allowed here until over 41 weeks so I've not had any internal exams yet so no idea now I'm progressing. Sweep booked for Monday if he's not here before then so will know more then. Hoping he's arrived before then though! I was 2/5 engaged on Monday and getting lots of Braxton hicks with a crampy feeling and bacache but so far nothing! Hope it happens soon for both of us! :)

Krippy, are you overdue too? I think I may have been stretched today - definitely no sweep because he always tells me I'll bleed after that.

My kids have been +8 (induction), +2, and +5 so this is sorta par for the course for me.

Im still here too and will be last probably as im later October

Congratulations Confused!

xxx.

I am not overdue until tomorrow, lol... I have had a few sweeps and nothing. My son would not nap today and I found myself uncontrollably sobbing and can't stop. Hope it is a sign if labour, lol.

Congrats Castaway and Confused! Love seeing the new baby pics. <3 Our little man will be 3 weeks on Saturday (already!!). His latch isn't perfect yet but he just went through 3 days of nursing EVERY HOUR. It was exhausting but he's gained almost a full pound since last week so I guess it was a growth spurt. :p

Eeek, sorry ladies! Finn has been keeping me on my toes.. Or rather on my knees. :haha: I'm so exhausted I don't even have the energy to cry!! :coffee:

Congratulations Castaway!! :happydance: Olivia is gorgeous.

Congratulations confusedprego as well! :happydance:

Not long for you ladies now! You're on the home stretch. :happydance:

AFM, considering giving up breastmilk. I've given up breastfeeding as it is and am exclusively pumping and it's just exhausting, and LO seems to struggle on my milk. I don't know if it's something in my diet or what but I'm not especially prepared for making drastic changes such as giving up dairy - so formula might be our next step.

Eeek, sorry ladies! Finn has been keeping me on my toes.. Or rather on my knees. :haha: I'm so exhausted I don't even have the energy to cry!! :coffee:

Congratulations Castaway!! :happydance: Olivia is gorgeous.

Congratulations confusedprego as well! :happydance:

Not long for you ladies now! You're on the home stretch. :happydance:

AFM, considering giving up breastmilk. I've given up breastfeeding as it is and am exclusively pumping and it's just exhausting, and LO seems to struggle on my milk. I don't know if it's something in my diet or what but I'm not especially prepared for making drastic changes such as giving up dairy - so formula might be our next step.

I had to give up breastmilk after two weeks when they needed to give me blood pressure meds that were not safe for baby...it was hard for me to even consider but Olivia needed hypoallergenic formula anyway as she has been suffering from reflux and seems to be doing much better....we just need to get our little peanut to gain some weight now! :haha:

Little Miss Olivia is 3 weeks today, I can't believe it! :happy dance:

I hope all the ladies that are waiting see their babies very soon!

I've never even tried bfing.... If you decide to do formula, you can do it room temp which saves a WHOLE bunch of hassle. I just boil a pitcher of water every night and make bottles as I need them the next day.

I've never even tried bfing.... If you decide to do formula, you can do it room temp which saves a WHOLE bunch of hassle. I just boil a pitcher of water every night and make bottles as I need them the next day.

I'm the exact same way. I didn't bf at all and boil the water ever night to make bottles for the day. It works well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"