2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Sounds promising for all of us! I'll also look forward to seeing your new numbers GingerPanda. Great to hear about your frer whigfield! I just did a digital, 'pregnant' appeared before the 1-2 weeks did!!! I'm really hoping that's a good omen, that's never happened before or had the result appear so quick x

That's really good! My digis both did that too, I was soooo worried they would say 'Not Pregnant'. :haha:

Me too, that's why I've waited til now to do one. I'd have waited longer but my impatient husband brought a two-pack in tonight, so once I knew they were there...!!

:haha: So did mine!

I thought it was supposed to do that, but I hope it's a good sign for all of us!

Few shooting pains in my boobs today. Hoping that's a good sign!

In the waiting room right now for my blood draw. So stressful!

Hope you ladies are doing well today!

Looking forward to hearing your numbers GingerPanda! :hugs:

Thanks, hon! :hugs:

When is everybody's first OB/midwife appointment? :)

My booking in appointment with the midwife is in about a month when I'll be 8 weeks. :happydance:

How about you?

My confirmation appointment with my OB is on February 5th. I'll be 5w6d.

so I am a late start, I am joining in though now!! although I am going to be honest I am not going back to read all the previous pages LOL so just fill me in as we go!!

okay I lied I read I think all of it lol my symptoms so far have been, tender breast (it was my first symptom as well), creamy cm lots of it, but now today watery as heck, crazy vivid dreams, tooth aches, irritation, my face gets really hot, cramping on and off, but now starting to ease off, had backache last night and today but nothing major, I get waves of nausea, but nothing that last long time, and I do notice I am hungry more often.. oh and heart burn was a starter symptom as well..
my due date going my o is October 1st so today I am 2 weeks past o or 14dpo.. I am currently looking for a high risk obgyn so I can transfer doctors.. hmm what else.. I got my first positive at 9dpo on a dollar tree brand (I thought I saw a line on 8dpo at night and also on frer, but thought I was crazy) and also on a frer and faint on Walmart 88c I got my first positive digi on 12dpo it gave 1-2 weeks also I used one on 10dpo it was negative (how devastating, that's why I waited 2 more days to retest) well I think that about covers me so far.. the rest is in my sigi!!

I am still impatiently waiting for my second hCG results. So nervous!

aww ginger!! I am sure everything will be find I will wait anxiously with you!! :friends::hugs:

My results are in!

10dpo = 22
12dpo = 79!!!

More than tripled!

My confirmation appointment on the 5th has been cancelled, because clearly my pregnancy has been confirmed! :haha:

My doctor is doing a scan and appointment on Valentines Day, because he thinks my numbers might indicate twins!

Wooo hooo, how exciting, TWINS!! that would be great!! congrats ginger!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->