2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Hi ladies! Haven't been able to post anything for a couple of days cos my phone's rubbish but I've been reading all the new posts.

Great news about the potential twins Ginger, that's very very exciting!

Hi Tara, congrats on your rainbow :)

Not much new to report from me, boobs are very sore and I'm bloated and irritable. Accidentally told my parents though... Sent them a text meant for husband. Oops... I guess baby brain's kicking in already :)

thanks ourturn, what a funny thing to have to explain to your parents hehehehe:haha: congrats on your bean as well!!

My mam was really excited but my dad gave me a lecture on contraception!!!!! The cheek of it, I'm in my 30s and married haha!!!

Hello! I'm due September 28th, 2014. I had a molar pregnancy last year and this is my first one since. We have wished for this so much.

Cautiously stepping in.

We lost our baby at 5+3 in November.

This morning I got my BFP. We are both terrified but excited at the same time.

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/D65F3AA7-DD7B-45A3-AC2E-FFEF68B3FB75_zpshx53e0nl.jpg

Yay welcome wbee! We're due on the same day. :happydance:

Welcome brunettebimbo! So sorry for your loss, hope this one is a sticky for you! :hugs:

Welcome, Brunettebimbo! Sorry for your loss, but congrats on your new pregnancy! We're all hoping for sticky babies!

When is your due date? October 4th?

welcome wbee and brunettebimbo :flower:

How is everyone today? I've had to give myself a good talking too today because I'd managed to get myself into a right old state! Need to get a grip of myself I think!!!

My first scan is on 3rd feb - really hoping for good news. Do you reckon that it will be possible to detect heartbeat by then (if all is going as it should of course?). I've never had a scan that early before so not entirely sure what to expect really.

xxx

Should definitely be able to find a HB by then. Exciting!

Well I think I'm ready to add my due date now that I've passed the day everything went wrong in my last pregnancy. Pencil me in for Oct 2nd please!

How's everyone feeling? I am soooooooo bloated :( I look 20wks pregnant already. Eeek.

Congrats! Yay, we're due date buddies!

I still have four long weeks until I pass my danger point. :dohh:

Hi ladies can I join you. My due date is October 4. Just got my :bfp: today. I was to nervous to test until this morning, then I figured I may as well get it over with and tested on a cheapie and dh wouldn't believe it and went and bought 2 frers, I took one this afternoon and it was definitely a :bfp:

Hey, Frustrated! Congrats on your BFP again! Didn't know you had a loss before. Hopefully we'll all get sticky rainbows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->