2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

It could still just be one, but the possibility is exciting. :) Hubs is excited but freaking out a little bit.

i know i would be the same way, but just the thought is exciting!!

Hi :flower: Wonder if I could join too, Calculated due date to be 27th September :happydance: (so almost October :haha:) wishing H&H 9months for everyone

Pretty good! Looking forward to hitting 5 weeks on Sunday... My symptoms are very minimal though. I wish I would have more! :haha:

How about you? :flower:

Great and you? I was wondering.. i called a doctor the other day and of course they wanted to know my lmp which was December 17th, which she said i would be 6 weeks the 28th, so 4 days, but since i know the day i oed was the 8th and going by that my due date is October 1st i am just wondering what i really am? i know a lot about ttc and pregnancy, but this part has always been confusing to me until after a ultra sound because there's so many different calculations.. any thoughts?

Whigfield, it'll be here before we know it!

I'm not having a lot of symptoms. Just gentle cramping. Different from AF cramps, so hoping Bop is burrowing in! I've been pretty quick to rage, though. :haha: Every little thing is annoying me. I think that's partially because it's so cold here, though, and I hate the cold!

Tara, they'll go by your LMP until they do a scan and can properly date you based on growth. They might not actually adjust your EDD until your 12 week dating scan. :thumbup:

my cramps have mostly eased off now, but my irritation at almost anything is still here and now i have this headachey thing..

im high risk ginger i will get a ultra sound my first visit which im glad i like getting them :) also with my last one i went by my o date i believe and it was right on it's just most people don't keep up with it, unless ttc, i am going to go calculate what my last one went by lmp or o date so i know.. so either im 2w 2days ooorrr 5w4d or who knows lol i feel going by o is more accurate, but i know doctors count you 2 weeks at the date of conception sooo i could be 4w2days lol ugh the confusion!!

:wacko:

Luckily, my LMP and O dates give me almost the same EDD. October 2nd or October 3rd.

I'll get a scan at my first appointment too! Do you know when your appointment will be?

the dnc in November really messed my cycle up i didn't get af til December 17th and got sooo many positive opks it was ridiculous, if i hadn't been temping i wouldn't have known for sure and my normal cycle length is 30 days, but after dnc it was 44 days and im not sure if i even oed that cycle but going by temps it says cd 41 which gave 3 day lp and if my cycle was suppose to be 30 days this time my lp would have only been 7 days so i think going my normal lp it was suppose to be 34 days but either way it gives me a different due date one is sept 23rd-25th other is ocotber 1st ugh... since i know my o date im going with October 1st til i know otherwise

i know i hate that i had to have a dnc, but no choice in that one lol, at least i got my rainbow now, that's all that matters and i think going by ovulation is more accurate, when did you o ginger, i am curious since your a dd is one day after mine?

@Tara If you're sure of your O date, I would go by that, as conception is most accurate. I'm pretty certain LMP assumes you ovulate 2 weeks later, which isn't the case for a lot of women.

@GingerPanda Bop is the cutest name!

Luckily my LMP due date and conception due date are identical thanks to Clomid. They'd be SO different without it. :haha:

Tara, I O'd on January 10th.

Whigfield, thanks! Hubs came up with it. It stands for "Bundle of Potential". Hubs and I both looove dragons, and when we were pregnant the first time, we called our baby "Hatchling". When we had the loss, we were really devastated, so we decided we wouldn't call a baby Hatchling until we were sure it was a sticky one! So in the meantime, we're going with Bop.

thanks whig!! ginger i oed jan 8th so we aren't far off at all, crazy!! also i am assuming your lmp and o date edd's are very close because you oed approx. 14 days later? i oed really late this cycle i was scared i might not even o it was so late on cd 23 soo i am lucky i got that eggy!! let's just hope this one decides to stick around!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->