2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

What a lovely way to announce the gender, I bet there won't be a dry eye in the house! Glad to hear you had a good holiday. I can imagine Disney being particularly exhausting being this stage of pregnancy.

Here's a pic of my bump, growing nicely :)

Attachments

• 128.jpg
    128.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 3
Did my attachment work?

This is a photo of me at 12 weeks, quite a bump already with my fluff LOL

Attachments

• DSC_0389.JPG
    DSC_0389.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 13
Elsa, I'm so glad someone else is burping up a storm. I've been SO disgusting. Now that first tri is over it's not as bad as it was, but weeks 10-12 were pretty terrible.

When IS everyone having their anatomy scan? I have a scan on the 24th but that's just a 15w one - since my last pregnancy passed at 16w my OB just wants to check on everything. I have my anatomy scan on May 15th when I'll be 18w.

You both look so cute!!

I already knew I would have an increase of scans this pregnancy but because of the SCH I may be getting even more. One doctor said I needed monitoring each week and how my uterus is I will probably get a scan each time. I'm secretly hoping we find something at our NT scan, I'll be nearly 14 weeks.

I'm very excited to find out gender. We wanted to name our rainbow after Elijah, Eliza (ah-lye-zuh) has stuck with me for a girl. It would be baby's middle name. :cloud9:

You're both adorable ladies! Love the pic with Mickey pointing to the belly :) We were supposed to travel to Orlando as a family in August for my hubby's work conference but I'll be about 36 weeks at the time and I think that's cutting it a tad close!

3Minions: My anatomy scan is on May 16th! I'll be 20 wks 2 days (though my dating scan is putting me 4 days ahead of that). We're planning on doing a gender reveal party the next day with cupcakes with pink or blue on the inside. Corny, I know, but I think it'll be a lot of fun :)

Hi Elsa, enjoy your scan :) yes I too am starting to feel more human again now that I've reached 15weeks. I can even stay up past 10pm now yayyy!

Its a funny time this isn't it, the nerves and symptoms of first tri has gone but the 20wk scan and third tri excitement seems a long time away.

Its like being in the middle of a long-haul flight... What do I do now?! :)

Hope everyone's well xxx

Ourturn, you described EXACTLY how I feel! It was such a relief to see a squirmy baby at the dating ultrasound but now I feel like it'll be forever until I can feel relieved again. Not wishing the days away, but hoping mid-May doesn't take forever to get here!

I'll be staying yellow. I was with my other two as well. I love not knowing :)

Beautiful bumps ladies! :)

I wish I had the strength to not find out the gender lol I thought about staying team yellow as it's our last baby and we found out with our other two but I don't think I can! I'm so impatient :) I do think it's lovely when people keep it a surprise though.

I don't have an anatomy scan date yet. I only just got my dating scan one which is a week today!!

Radiance, love the idea of naming baby after Elijah, Eliza is a beautiful name.

Lovely bump Castaway!

Radiance that's a lovely naming idea, very poignant way to remember Elijah and I'm sure they'll be honoured when they're old enough to understand.

Think we'll start making plans for DD to move out of the nursery and into the spare room. It'll be fun decorating it and will be a good way to pass some time :)

Ooooh good luck for your NT scan Castaway - and super exciting that you'll know the gender soon too! What a lovely way of finding out the gender, too - all together as a family. That will be so special! :cloud9:

Loving those bump pics too ladies! I can't really put one up because I don't have anything except my usual pudge. :haha:

We have our anatomy scan sometime during the week of the 15th of May! I have a feeling it's the 13th. I should probably check. :dohh: May definitely feels too long away though!

That's such a lovely name and idea, Radiance! I hope you can find out the gender too. I guess that's the one (only?) plus side to a SCH - the multiple scans. :thumbup:

Ooooh good luck for your NT scan Castaway - and super exciting that you'll know the gender soon too! What a lovely way of finding out the gender, too - all together as a family. That will be so special! :cloud9:

Loving those bump pics too ladies! I can't really put one up because I don't have anything except my usual pudge. :haha:

We have our anatomy scan sometime during the week of the 15th of May! I have a feeling it's the 13th. I should probably check. :dohh: May definitely feels too long away though!

That's such a lovely name and idea, Radiance! I hope you can find out the gender too. I guess that's the one (only?) plus side to a SCH - the multiple scans. :thumbup:

My doc said : pregnancies in a year and half will make you show faster....he was not kidding!! Lol

I definitely agree with your doctor Castaway, I've had a bump since 6 weeks!!

Whigfield I also have 20-week scan that week :D cant remember if its the 15th or 16th. I agree it does seem like so far away still. Will be getting to hear the heartbeat for the first time at 16-week midwife apt next week so looking forward to that.

Is anyone still sleeping on their front? I know you're not supposed to but I'm a front-sleeper and although I go to sleep on my side, I nearly always wake up on my front. I remember reaching a stage last time where I couldn't physically do it anymore but was sure it was by now.

I don't sleep on my front but I do always end up sleeping on my back which I know is bad too after a certain time isn't it? I've been trying to stop but still wake up on my back. I'm gonna have to really try and stop!

I sleep on my front when I can, I really love sleeping like that. :dohh:

I have a U shaped pregnancy pillow and sleep from left to right side....

I am usually a stomach sleeper too!!

Hi everyone :flower:

Hope everyone is well? - jeez it's been ages since I've been on and been able to post. I've been so exhausted of an evening that I can rarely muster the energy to log on.

What lovely baby bumps and scan pictures :) so nice to see all the bubbas growing :)

I had my NT scan a few weeks ago and everything seemed fine and down's syndrome screening results come back as low risk :happydance: so that's one less thing to worry about. At the NT scan I thought we would be around 12+4 weeks but bubs measured ahead at 13+2 so our new EDD is the 22nd Sept (haven't gotten round to changing my signature yet - hopefully I'll manage to do it tonight.)

I had another a week later (@14 weeks)to start measuring the cervix and 1st consultant appointment. Was a bit surprised that the cervical scan was an internal one - so glad I remember to shave my legs :haha:!!!! Makes sense when you think about it, but it never really occurred to me before. Cervix was measuring well and got a quick regular scan afterwards and bubs was doing great :)

So next scan is on Wed (@16weeks) to measure my cervix again and hoping that everything will be ok. Have been starting to feel quite anxious this last week or so as we are starting to get closer to when we lost our LO (20 weeks). Looking forward to Wed so we can see bubs again and praying all will be ok.

Feel so lucky to have had so many scans so far.

Anyway, that's my update and hopefully the exhaustion will be lessening a bit now so I can be on a bit more regularly!

xxxx

Yay congrats capricorn! I'll update you on the main page. :happydance:

I'm super bummed at the moment. We agreed to sell our fish tank since a) it's huge and we need the space, and b) water changes and maintenance take so long and are a lot of work on this tank (due to size) that we decided it would be better to just sell and reconsider starting up again at another time. Someone is coming to pickup all the fish tomorrow (minus a small group I kept back to keep in a smaller tank) and I feel so sad. :haha: I know I'll be fine once they're gone! But with 2 dogs and 2 cats already, managing such a massive fish tank as well as a baby is probably going to be too much for us.

thanks Whigfield!

oh I'd be in a terrible state if I was you - hormones don't help :haha: it must be awful having to give away your little pets :( my parents used to have fish and it wasn't a particularly big tank and even that was a lot of work.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->