2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Hopeful - I had a good cry on your behalf today. I'm SO sorry you have to go through this. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult this must be. Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for peace and healing for you.

Essie - Thinking about you and hoping with all I have that you received some good news today.

Radiance - Also keeping you in my thoughts and sending sticky baby dust your way. Hopefully the bedrest will go a long way towards helping you and the baby make it to as close to full term as possible!

I'm so sorry to hear that, Radiance. SCHs are not fun at all, but bedrest is very important and I hope you can get as much rest as possible and it will start to absorb and go away. Did they give you any measurements for it? Have you been having any bleeding or anything? :hugs: I'm sorry about HG too, that must really suck! :hugs: :hugs:

Hoping everything is okay, essie. :hugs:

Hopeful and Radiance I am thinking of you both! Hugs!

I'm so sorry to hear that, Radiance. SCHs are not fun at all, but bedrest is very important and I hope you can get as much rest as possible and it will start to absorb and go away. Did they give you any measurements for it? Have you been having any bleeding or anything? :hugs: I'm sorry about HG too, that must really suck! :hugs: :hugs:

Hoping everything is okay, essie. :hugs:

They didn't, I haven't had any bleeding so that's good. I'm glad they found it though because if I started bleeding any point I would have automatically freaked out. We wouldn't have even known if I didn't ask, they weren't going to check on baby at all. What it can cause is just really scary. Plus, a close friend of mine lost her baby at 15 weeks because of one. I'm staying as positive as I can. I made a journal for food and drink intake, not doing as good as I originally thought I was! I lost 7 pounds in a little less than two weeks so I was a bit disappointed in that. Hopefully after all this it will go a bit smooth. On the plus side, since my uterus is so deep and tilted it's known that it can take a long time to feel any movement and I've been feeling little kicks- they are stronger than little flutters :cloud9:

Thank you all!!

Thinking of you both, essie :hugs:

I had my first DA yesterday. He said it takes 10 working days to get the full NT results (with the blood test results) so I'll be waiting on that for another week and a bit. My m/c was at 16w so he's sending me for another ultrasound at 15w to check on everything, and I have my anatomy scan booked for 18w. Even though I'm only 12w I've been feeling this little person bouncing around in there since an hour after my NT scan - it's like my brain saw they were doing okay and realized it's okay for me to feel.... This baby feels like my healthy pregnancies - it's bounces and tickles. The m/c was just a lump that grew bigger the whole time, so here's hoping I get the all clear and I have to worry about is growing this little being. Hope everyone is having a good day!

Hope everyone is well and cooking nicely :flower::flower:

3minions - great you get to see LO again soon

Radiance - keep positive thoughts everything will be fine :hugs:

I had a 11 week scan yesterday - private check up and this is my scan im dyiiiiiiiiiiiiing to know if its pink or blue - is anyone good here at doing the skull theory? :haha:

Attachments

• 10169158_10152280774049484_693147924_n (1).jpg
    10169158_10152280774049484_693147924_n (1).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 7
Back from vacation, and exhausted! Went for a scan today and all is well with nugget, NT scan this Weds!!!

Yay for all the great scans so far this week! So pleased to hear. :happydance:

Glad that you ladies are feeling movement too! How lovely. :cloud9:

I'm not an expert at all but I always was told boy skulls were more rounded - so yours looks rather girly to me! :flower:

Lou - no idea about skull theory but good lookin' baby :)
Castaway - can't wait to hear about your trip! GL next week.

So lovely to hear about so many happy scans :) 10 days until ours but it's 6.30pm so it will be a long day waiting!

I don't think I've felt baby move yet which is worrying me a bit seeing as some of you ladies have at similar stages to me and aren't you supposed to feel your subsequent babies earlier? So with this being number three should I have felt it by now?

Feeling sick in the evenings again and now getting heartburn which I got terrible with my other babies so fully expecting it to get worse! I don't mind though as long as everything's good with baby and he or she is growing nicely :)

Glad you had a nice time castaway.

I'm rubbish at guessing the sex from scan photos! :)

It's so quiet around here :). Hope everyone's enjoying a mildly weathered spring weekend.

Id been keeping up with the forum lately but barely commenting,I had been so sick and tired for so longI barely did anything after/before work.
I've passed 13 weeks:) (yay) my hubby's bday is tomorrow and its our nuchal scan. Heard the heartbeat at my appointment last monday so I'm feeling confident.

Has anyone else just started feeling human again? Minus all of the gaspains and burping (ew) I'm starting to be able to eat normally again and have some more energy lately.

Sorry for the typos, updating from my phone as I mash the keys.

Hi Elsa, enjoy your scan :) yes I too am starting to feel more human again now that I've reached 15weeks. I can even stay up past 10pm now yayyy!

Its a funny time this isn't it, the nerves and symptoms of first tri has gone but the 20wk scan and third tri excitement seems a long time away.

Its like being in the middle of a long-haul flight... What do I do now?! :)

Hope everyone's well xxx

It's so quiet around here :). Hope everyone's enjoying a mildly weathered spring weekend.

Id been keeping up with the forum lately but barely commenting,I had been so sick and tired for so longI barely did anything after/before work.
I've passed 13 weeks:) (yay) my hubby's bday is tomorrow and its our nuchal scan. Heard the heartbeat at my appointment last monday so I'm feeling confident.

Has anyone else just started feeling human again? Minus all of the gaspains and burping (ew) I'm starting to be able to eat normally again and have some more energy lately.

Sorry for the typos, updating from my phone as I mash the keys.

Yes I have started feeling better as well and it feels like things are going back to somewhat normal again which is nice.

I am glad to say goodbye to first tri, we celebrated while on vacation as we came home and the next day we were in the 2nd tri....I am hoping to start getting my energy back as we spring clean and clean out the spare bedroom...

Hubby was great though. As I napped yesterday (for 6 hours!) he cleaned out the spare bedroom and started working on little projects around the house...huge relief that he is realizing I want this stuff done now, NOT later! :thumbup:

Congrats on passing 13 weeks Elsa and good luck at your scan tomorrow! :happydance:

I agree, this kind of time is really strange. I expect everyone I meet to know I'm pregnant because it's on my mind 24/7, but I don't look obviously pregnant yet, so it's really awkward. :haha: I just want some action! But our gender scan is in 13 days, so I'm super excited for that! :happydance:

Your hubby sounds great, Castaway. I wish I could kick mine into gear sometimes. :haha:

I'm so jealous that your all so ahead!!! I can't believe gender scans are starting, I still have a week half to 13 week scan.

Are most people finding out??

We're not finding out, but my husband wants the sonographer to give him a good look at the genital area so he can try and guess what it is haha! He'd love to find out but this will be our last and so I want to know what a surprise feels like. Its a surprise pregnancy so feels apt that it should stay that way right til the end!

How's everyone's movements? I've felt lots this week! Feels like its rolling from side to side. It obviously has plenty of room thanks to its big sister stretching everything :) x

I think the long nap was a result of being on vacation....Disney was exhausting for me but so glad we got to go one more time as a couple!

My hubby did not want to do anything last time, and it drove me nuts. 32 weeks and we had not touched the room and yeah it was a nightmare. This time around we agreed to have everything ready by the beginning of the third tri so I can try to go with the flow and not worry so much!

I have the NT scan this Weds, and blood work will be done to tell us gender. We are having a Bar B Q on April 27th...our baker will have a cake made that we will cut with our family to find out if it is boy/girl!

I wanted to stay Team Yellow but I get so many scans it really is impossible to not know.

Memorial Day weekend we are going with my sister, two cars, and getting all the items we need for Baby! My parents will then be ordering my nursery set for little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->