2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Radiance, why are you thinking boy? Just a feeling you have?

I had an u/s at 7w and one at 11w and I have yet to take the pictures they offer me. I have a scan next week at 15w and I don't know if I want a picture yet or not. I'll be past my m/c date by the anatomy scan in May, so I may wait until then. I'm not sure. Who else (in addition to Castaway) has yet to make it past the point at which they had their loss?

I'm 50/50 right now but leaning towards boy. Our last scan really made me think boy, baby just looks boyish to me. :) We have awhile to go to get to the week Elijah past away.

I'm rubbish at guessing boy or girl from scan pics. People have been saying boy to me too?

I've been awful at guesses lately, I'm usually excellent! I want to say girl to your scan picture but I see why people would say boy.

I think girl for you AllStar! Obviously my guessing is crap but just the vibes I get. :flower:

I havent written for ages!! I do check in though on you all but with a toddler rarely get to write anything.

I had my 12 week scan today and it happened to be my sisters best friend the sonographer so he gave me tons of pictures and i asked what sex and he said i really should say but its looking very likely your having a boy - so im really excited to know so early ive been dying to know.

My mum was a bit annoying i told her and she said oh well you need to try again for a girl after this - YER right this is it no more!!!! If im destined for 2 boys im more than happy, as long as they are healthy and happy

Just stopping in to say hello and loved seeing those gorgeous baby scans! I'm terrible at guessing gender but our 4-year-old has guessed for several family members and friends and he's been right every time so far! I suppose his odds are pretty good at 50% but to get about 6 in a row correct is kind of impressive. Maybe I should ask what he thinks of all the scan pics for fun. :p

Dreamt I lost baby last night. Woke up crying. I hope it's not a sign and just my worrying. :cry:

Oh that's so awful Whig. How horrible to wake up to. I actually dreamt that too at the beginning of this pregnancy and so far all these weeks later everything is still ok. I think we just dream stuff like that sometimes because even when we aren't consciously thinking about it all the time, it's always at the back of our minds. It upset me for a good few days after though as I kept thinking about it. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks, AllStar. :hugs: I had 2 dreams in the first trimester as well, but this is the first one I've had in 2nd tri and the first dream that's featured a 2nd tri loss, too. :nope: I have been worrying the past couple of days though - I was feeling movement for a while,and in the past 2/3 days nothing.. Which I KNOW is completely normal, but I don't know, paranoid I guess. :dohh: I did use the doppler this morning and baby's heartbeat was there but faint - wondering if it's more towards my back which would explain why I'm not feeling anything? He/she kept kicking the doppler though.

That's awful :( I am so thankful I haven't! *Not scaring you, this just happens to me and is why I'm thankful* The only time I've dreamed of death it has happened. I always (literally severally times) dreamed Elijah was stillbirth. It was a stab in the heart when it happened. I kept telling myself it wouldn't, I was already freaked out because my previous ones had came true shortly after. Sometimes I think he was warning me, he was so peaceful and had the biggest smile across his face when he was born.

I'm sure everything is fine! :hugs:

I'm so, so sorry for your loss, Radiance. I can't imagine how painful that must have been, and dreams before too, awful. :nope: I'm hoping in my case it's just linked to my worrying (I am a stress head by nature), but time will tell, I guess. I didn't dream about losing Angel but we still lost him, so I don't know. Hopefully it works in reverse for me. :shrug: I'm super glad you haven't had any dreams like that, too.

Well, I have the gender scan today! I'm just hoping nothing shows up abnormal or wrong on the scan and finding out the gender is a bonus. :haha:

I was up and down most of the night peeing. Felt a bit like a UTI (which I am prone to), but I also get flare ups of it without it going full blown when I am stressed too, so I'm hoping it's just that. I also need to poop really bad and I'm super constipated, so I am eating as much fruit as I can to push it all through before I have to go for the scan. :haha:

Hope the scan went well!!! Do you know what team you are on?! :)

Hey everyone,
Hope everyone's starting to feel well. It seems like many of us are now in the second tri.

I just wanted to stop in and give a quick shout out to my fellow October 11th ladies and say congrats on 15 weeks today! :yipee:

Also, for those who celebrate I hope you had a nice Passover and/or will have a nice Easter!

Continued babydust to everyone :dust:.

Also, this is really cool and interactive. https://www.msichicago.org/whats-he...our-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive/ It shows week by week what happens to your innards as your uterus expands. I've been showing it to my hubby as my bump is starting to show little by little.

Eeeeek. Well...

We're team blue!!! :happydance: :blue: :happydance:

Best of all baby seemed to be in great health (if fairly shy!). I was so relieved when we saw a heartbeat. Finding out the gender was just a fun extra! :haha:

1554367_10154132786320122_3812823439465496143_n.jpg
10177214_10154132787035122_7590914412145965281_n.jpg
1661499_10154132790125122_1219987616263730089_n.jpg
1549465_10154132790835122_8739575423973289351_n.jpg
1972262_10154132825895122_4023045392834257137_n.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20140419-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20140419-WA0001.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
Eeeeek. Well...

We're team blue!!! :happydance: :blue: :happydance:

Best of all baby seemed to be in great health (if fairly shy!). I was so relieved when we saw a heartbeat. Finding out the gender was just a fun extra! :haha:

Beautiful baby!!! So cute!! Congratulations on a baby boy :happydance: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->