2014 October Rainbows (late Septembers welcome!) (13 babies born!)

Congratulations Whigfield on your gorgeous baby boy!! Glad all is well :)

Thanks ladies! :happydance: Can't believe we are going to have a son! It's making it all feel a bit more real. :cloud9:

Congrats Whigfield! My son said boy to your ultrasound pics and girl to Allstar's so we'll have to see if he's 2 for 2! He has flip-flopped on our own baby though from boy to girl so not sure what's up with that!

Whigfield, I think we're due on the same day! Our original dating ultrasound at 7 weeks put our due date on Sept 29th and our midwife would like us to go with that as I have a history of ovulating a little earlier than most. If someone could please change it for us on the first page it would be appreciated. :)

Congrats on team blue Whig! DH and I are staying team yellow. My choice not his he wants to know now.

Awww, your boy sounds really good at this Jallia! :haha: And no worries, changing your date now. Due date buddies! :happydance:

I wish I was patient enough to remain team yellow, Frustrated! :haha: I couldn't even wait until 20 weeks. :haha:

Thanks! :cloud9:

I'm tempted to stay team yellow but just don't if I can! Haha, I'm so inpatient. My cousin just had a wee boy and she said it was lovely having a surprise which kind of makes me want to but dh and ds are so keen to know! :)

It wasn't a hard decision for me to make. I want the surprise something to look forward to I guess. DH really wants to know but has excepted that we are staying team yellow. We started on the nursery on the weekend can't wait until it is finished to be able to post pics but we have a long way to go.

I wanted to stay team yellow, but then my husband reminded me we are getting scans every week and yeah, we would figure it out! :haha:

Ladies emotions are hitting hard again!! We are going back to SF- where we delivered Elijah. I'm having my genetic appointment and the blood work done Wednesday and on Thursday we are going to the high risk appointment. I'm already in tears and panicky about it. Please tell me I'm not the only one! I'm not sure if it's from my fall yesterday, didn't hit my stomach at all :( or the overwhelming feeling I get when we have to go back but I had a dream we lost baby!! May call and ask for a quick heartbeat check.

:cry: Update: Went in for reassurance. The doctor did a scan and we could see baby perfectly, baby was still with no heartbeat. The technician came and confirmed it. They said baby was a boy but I want it confirmed before calling baby boy/girl. I still have the genetic appointment/blood work and most likely will be induced there, same place as Elijah. I do trust them there unlike here. I was nearly 16 weeks, absolutely devastating and shocked. :cry:

Oh my god, Radiance. I am SO so sorry! This is so awful! I can't believe it. :hugs: :cry: :cry: :cry: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh Radiance I am so so sorry. I know I can't say anything that will make you feel any better but just know we are thinking of you and are here if you need us. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->