2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I'm so sorry Slow. Wishing you a sticky rainbow super soon. :hugs:

I sure hope they arrive soon..

Soanxious: When are you testing?

Sending all loads of :dust:!

Hi Leinz.. thank you hunny.. :dance: dances in all the dust!!!!

Im not due af till 13/14th but im getting my progesterone results back Tuesday afternoon.. so may have to test tuesday I was thinking.. because if Im pregnant and progesterone is low I want them to give me something asap. I didnt want to test till next weekend..

Been trying not to symptom spot.. you know what FF is like.. click this n that.. yawns.. but only thing I have noticed is pain back under my arms and sides of breasts that I had with my last pregnancy..

I started my cream yesterday afternoon they said between 1/4 and 1/2 teaspoon per day.. I done half of 1/4 teaspoon yesterday and half of 1/4 teaspoon this morning as I want to just give a tiny bit till results are back and not over do it yet.. breasts were sore before I used the cream so cant be that.. Does the cream give more symptoms?

How are you? what are you up to this weekend? its torrential rain here.!! Im not going out today... plus not speaking much to OH after what he said about my new hair (mentioned in my journal) xx

Hallo ladies,

Sorry for being MIA. I had a roller coaster ride. Got beta yesterday at 11dpo and was 34.5. The doctor made it seem that I am going to loose this one and I had a sort of meltdown in her office. She then did a 11 panel blood test and reffered me to an obgyn on Monday. I will then get results for the Panel, insulin, progesterone and foolw-up beta. My lines are progressing and I am still very early so didn't she had the right to make that statement. I have everything crossed this is my sticky.

:dust:

Listen here now LOL.. Ignore the SILLY doctor.. your count is perfect... at the end of the day did she know the EXACT day the baby implanted???? if she did she is wonderdoctor!.. you are fine.. I have heard girls less count than you for same dpo and got healthy pregnancies.. xx Dances in more dust :dance:

Hey everyone,

So - what progesterone cream did you get? I've decided to order some, it can't do any harm to try can it. I might order today. I keep going back and forth on whether I should or not.
Eek so it's thundering and pouring down with rain here!!! I have acupuncture this morning and then this afternoon we are going to the o2 as we have a hospitality box to watch cirque de soleil. Should be really good but it's a 2 hour drive there and back and with a 2 year old its a bit of a pain! Plus I was at work until gone 11pm last night. Zzzzzxx.

Enjoy your weekends everyone xxx

Hiya hun.. this is the one I got... was it Leinz that ordered the same one?? https://astronutrition.com/source-naturals-progesterone-cream-natural-2-oz.html?___landing=gbp999 it says use 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon twice a day.. I started AFTER my progesterone blood test yesterday but im only using half of the 1/4 teaspoon.. once yesterday and once this morning.. I was told we should need 3 jars to get us to 12 weeks.. I only bought 2 because I didnt plan on diving straight in full amount as I am VERY sensitive to hormones (Even BCP makes me so ill and hence why I can normally tell straight away im pregnant) it took around 8-9 days to arrive from America. :) Have a lovely time this weekend :D x

hello again.
ill be back to this group in a short while, going through another miscarriage. :cry:

wont be actively ttc till august now though but ill be keeping an eye on you all! x

Loris hunny... I am ever so sorry :hugs: I was really hoping this was your time xxxxxx We are all here for you!! x

I just cried through the last 15 mins of Undercover Boss. Oh dear, hormones?

thanks all. im doing ok. got drunk last night for the first time in aaaaaaages! and feeling good about trying in august. give my body time to heal and focus on the house and garden for a bit. x

I only bought one jar progesterone cream to start and then bought more after I got my BFP. I wasn't sure if I was going to keep doing it.

It can give symptoms but I'm not sure what they are.

Very nice weekend here. DH is taking one daughter out tonight and I'm spending time alone with the other. All I know is we're having ice cream. LOL

What are you up too? I hope this month brings your sticky, if not you're super close! :)

thanks all. im doing ok. got drunk last night for the first time in aaaaaaages! and feeling good about trying in august. give my body time to heal and focus on the house and garden for a bit. x

Thats exactly what I done!! I had mc the weekend before.. and the following weekend I went out and drank bottle n half of shiraz and danced night away... cant remember the night.. OH said I was happy drunk.. couldnt move for 3 days after dancing.. and not used to drinking so it wore me out!! then I concentrated on some gardening.. it did help.. would still be gardening.. but we have torrential rain and weather warnings grrrrrrrrr

Hope you manage to take your mind off things and find something to help ease the pain xx

angel:
so sorry u had a stupid dr that should not have amde u feel like that im sure all will be fine monday

slow:
im so sorry for your loss cant wait to see u back here when ur ready

Slow darlin :hugs: I'm really so sorry that you are going through this again. I hope you recover quick and enjoy your gardening :). Xoxo

I just cried through the last 15 mins of Undercover Boss. Oh dear, hormones?

Hubby laughed at me because I cried when a certain song played in Con Air in the end and also when the girl in GI Jane got her medal. :dohh: I said to him "well, wait until I cry over cereal ads.............." :haha:

Went for a walk with my doggies today and came back absolutely exhausted. I walk them for 1-2 hours every day in the woods or beach so nothing unusual. I made a sandwich when I got back and sat staring at it for a couple of minutes trying to work up the energy to pick it up and eat it. Quite funny really. I'm assuming this is quite normal ?

Yep exhaustion is very normal :). Just make sure if you can rest when tired you do so :).. Still no package as yet :( bugger being out in the middle of no mans land :haha:
It's a public holiday here tomorrow so will check on Tuesday :).

Yep exhaustion is very normal :). Just make sure if you can rest when tired you do so :).. Still no package as yet :( bugger being out in the middle of no mans land :haha:
It's a public holiday here tomorrow so will check on Tuesday :).

I try napping, but even though my body is tired my head isn't, so never works.

Hope your parcel comes soon. I know what you mean about post. We are classed as "rural" which is ridiculous as we are a 3 min drive to our village/town and 2 mins from the highway. Just an excuse to take an extra 2 days to deliver something! It will be worth the wait I promise, hehe.

I believe it will ;) I'm like a kid waiting on a birthday gift lol...
Oh the post is shocking! We are 50km from closet anything!! :haha: like you say any excuse to make it take longer...

It's a bugger when your body is stuffed and not your brain, do you do puzzles or play cards or write? Anything that cloud help your brain tire. Oh reading is great it'll put me to sleep, takes a bit if it's a great book but still helps.

Yes I read a lot but not until bedtime lately. Addicted to some silly 3 in a row puzzle game right now too, but don't usually get playing till the evening either. Too much to do during the day!

hey, :wave: hows everybody doing? Welcome claud xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->