2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Kate: I'm hoping the witch has the best reasons for staying away. Hard for you to believe but its still early yet. :hugs:

kate, you're not out yet hunny! Keep testing:thumbup: how are you feeling? Any symptoms? X

Maybe it's for the best.... I've conceived first time in the last three losses so maybe it's better to give my body a break for a few cycles....

What's everyone up to today? I am meant to be going to a petting farm today but the north west of England has been issued with a severe weather warning with lots of rain & flooding.... So off to the soft play it is! Tonight I'm going to watch the Britian's Got Talent final & stuff my face with Chinese! x

Thanks for your support though ladies :)

I'm not feeling much to be honest. Just feel completely normal. My (.)(.) are little tender but no more than my normal pre-AF soreness.

same here, meant to chuck it dowm, hail and everything! :shock: i take my LO dancing at 11, then itl be shopping and chilling at home...soft play and bbq at my mum and dads tomorrow :thumbup: xx

Hallo ladies,

Sorry for being MIA. I had a roller coaster ride. Got beta yesterday at 11dpo and was 34.5. The doctor made it seem that I am going to loose this one and I had a sort of meltdown in her office. She then did a 11 panel blood test and reffered me to an obgyn on Monday. I will then get results for the Panel, insulin, progesterone and foolw-up beta. My lines are progressing and I am still very early so didn't she had the right to make that statement. I have everything crossed this is my sticky.

Congratulations kerri and dpop on your bfps!!!! And WELCOME marpon, kerri and bug!!! :)

live_in_hope, I am sorry that af arrived and hope this new cycle will be your lucky one. JUNE SHBFP's to EVERYONE!

:dust:

Angel baby, she had no right to make you feel that way! Like you say 11dpo is still very early and that beta sounds great my lovely :) And if your tests are progressing then you have even more reason to doubt her. Good luck for Monday, I really hope this is your rainbow baby x

:hugs: to you hunny, hope things go well monday, will have everything crossed for you and your sticky bubba xxxx

Thank you ladies. After being on Mr. Google for a very long time I came to the conclusion that most betas came back between 15 and 25 on 11dpo, so considering that then I have a great beta. I am going to try a digi today (12dpo) and if that works then I know my levels are 50 or above :)

Hallo ladies,

Sorry for being MIA. I had a roller coaster ride. Got beta yesterday at 11dpo and was 34.5. The doctor made it seem that I am going to loose this one and I had a sort of meltdown in her office. She then did a 11 panel blood test and reffered me to an obgyn on Monday. I will then get results for the Panel, insulin, progesterone and foolw-up beta. My lines are progressing and I am still very early so didn't she had the right to make that statement. I have everything crossed this is my sticky.

Congratulations kerri and dpop on your bfps!!!! And WELCOME marpon, kerri and bug!!! :)

live_in_hope, I am sorry that af arrived and hope this new cycle will be your lucky one. JUNE SHBFP's to EVERYONE!

:dust:

What an insensitive cow! Sorry but thats shitty.
I was 66 at 12dpo which isn't far off yours. If you implanted a day later than me you would be just the same! Are you getting another hcg in a day or two? I'm sure it's going up just fine, which is what she should be looking at, not what one single number is now!

Angel... She had no right at all to say that to you :{ how damned rude!
Hope all goes well on Monday for you FXD and you beta is good too!

I am doing a follow-up on monday. With DD and the last pregnancy I only found out 2-3 days later and betas were 53 and 57. So if I went for bloodworks today then I guess it should've been about there. It's a new young female doctor that I think don't much about pregnancies or losses. She said her mother lost 8 babies (feel so sorry for the mother :(), but that doesn't make this woman a genius on losses! Grrrr. I don't think she knew you can test this early with a hpt. I picked it up on a cheapie and cb test. We don't have ic's or frers here.

Hope you have a better experience on monday. If not, change doctors!
At least she has run some tests, so if you are low on anything they can fix it quick.
Don't worry anymore honey, enjoy it. Congratulations :hugs:

Hey everyone,

Live - yeh I'm completely vit free for the second cycle now. I am taking a combination of royal jelly, pollen, propolis and honey in a daily fertility smoothie which is meant to be very good for fertility but that's all. I just thought my body has done this before so if I give it time, it should be able to do it again. Hmmmm.

So - what progesterone cream did you get? I've decided to order some, it can't do any harm to try can it. I might order today. I keep going back and forth on whether I should or not.

Kate you are not out till af shows up Hun. It's good you are being positive though and thinking maybe your body needs a cycle to recuperate if you don't get that bfp. I always try to think of a positive if I'm not pregnant, like last cycle, if I was pregnant amazing, but since I wasn't, I can now have a few drinks on holiday next week. It isn't always easy but I try to do that.

Eek so it's thundering and pouring down with rain here!!! I have acupuncture this morning and then this afternoon we are going to the o2 as we have a hospitality box to watch cirque de soleil. Should be really good but it's a 2 hour drive there and back and with a 2 year old its a bit of a pain! Plus I was at work until gone 11pm last night. Zzzzzxx.

Enjoy your weekends everyone xxx

hello again.
ill be back to this group in a short while, going through another miscarriage. :cry:

wont be actively ttc till august now though but ill be keeping an eye on you all! x

Oh no Slow, I'm so sorry my sweetie, sending big hugs. We are all here for you Xxx

hello again.
ill be back to this group in a short while, going through another miscarriage. :cry:

wont be actively ttc till august now though but ill be keeping an eye on you all! x

I'm so sorry honey. My heart breaks for you :hugs:

Hey everyone,

Live - yeh I'm completely vit free for the second cycle now. I am taking a combination of royal jelly, pollen, propolis and honey in a daily fertility smoothie which is meant to be very good for fertility but that's all. I just thought my body has done this before so if I give it time, it should be able to do it again. Hmmmm.

So - what progesterone cream did you get? I've decided to order some, it can't do any harm to try can it. I might order today. I keep going back and forth on whether I should or not.

Kate you are not out till af shows up Hun. It's good you are being positive though and thinking maybe your body needs a cycle to recuperate if you don't get that bfp. I always try to think of a positive if I'm not pregnant, like last cycle, if I was pregnant amazing, but since I wasn't, I can now have a few drinks on holiday next week. It isn't always easy but I try to do that.

Eek so it's thundering and pouring down with rain here!!! I have acupuncture this morning and then this afternoon we are going to the o2 as we have a hospitality box to watch cirque de soleil. Should be really good but it's a 2 hour drive there and back and with a 2 year old its a bit of a pain! Plus I was at work until gone 11pm last night. Zzzzzxx.

Enjoy your weekends everyone xxx

Thanks MrsW, enjoy tonight :) I hear that show in meant to be incredible! Where you off to on holiday? I'm off to Anglesey a week today, we have rented a holiday home right on the beach, I'm really forward to some time out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->