2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

oh no what happened!? :hugs: see you tested today, you're temps are rising nicely though! Will you test again tomorrow? Xx

No I wont test tomorrow as I had a BFN today so wont make a difference tomorrow.. not wasting a test.. I will test Tuesday SMU as I have to get my Progesterone results in the afternoon..so if I was to get pregnant then I would be able to tell them.. if not..then I will just ask if its not high enough can I have progesterone for next cycle. :) x

Hello Ladies can i join the list? :)
I had my MC in February of this year was very hard upsetting process.
but me and my partner feel that we can try for a baby for the first time this month :) so fingers crossed i get a BFP on the 27th June! :)
Good Luck to everyone!

Sending Baby Dust to Everyone xxx

Hi Angel, sorry to hear about your loss... its hard.

Hope you get your BFP soon xx

Angelbaby- My betas started at 23 at 11/12 dpo, if you look back through this thread you will see where I posted the progression of them before moving over to the pregnancy thread. You have a great number and the Dr sounds likes a quack going off personal opinions instead of facts. I'm sorry you had to go through that, wishing you all the best!!!

Welcome new ladies!! :hi:
Sorry about your loses and hope you get your rainbows real soon :hugs:

Everyone else :hi:

Not feeling positive for this month even with my 1st cycle if clomid I'm a little crampy but it's been like that on and off since the clomid I think this cycle is so confusing!!

Welcome ladies! :)

Thank you mama. I think she was so wrong because today at 14dpo I got a very nice line, so my levels did go up and I feel nauseous already. I am going to my obgyn at 3pm today so will see what he's got to say. Hopefully he will be better than the GP!!

Soanxious, you are still early for a bfp, so hopefully you will get surprised soon. If not then you can go on with the testing? Xxx

Kaiecee, I thought I was out, but clearly not! I have my fingers crossed fo you! Xx

How is everyone doing? How was your weekend? :)

:hi: Claud! Welcome!

Kaicee: I wouldn't count yourself out yet. Those cramps can be a bean snuggling in tight. :)

Angel: I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope June 27 brings you a gorgeous rainbow BFP!

Deffo neg this cycle.. no cramps either.. just sore boobs..

Yeah will have the clotting and antibody tests in 3 weeks..

:)

Hey Tui, BushMamma and Angelbaby_01
hope you all had a good weekend! :D
xxx

:hi: Claud! Welcome!

Kaicee: I wouldn't count yourself out yet. Those cramps can be a bean snuggling in tight. :)

Angel: I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope June 27 brings you a gorgeous rainbow BFP!

Hey Leinzlove
Thank you, so do i first time properly trying just hope the BFP comes very quick! :) hoe everythings ok down your end :) xxx

Yes Angel we all try and keep up.. sometimes we go off for a day or two and spend hours trying to catch up.. some of us have journals too.. so we tend to pop in there to catch up with each other :D

Yes Angel we all try and keep up.. sometimes we go off for a day or two and spend hours trying to catch up.. some of us have journals too.. so we tend to pop in there to catch up with each other :D

Thats brilliant glad use have stayed together to find out whats going on :) great support :D
journals is like a chat on this or?

27th june cant come quick enough like :/ im not even ovulating yet and im getting anxious, been BD yesterday, day before that, and again two days before that.. LOL trying to catch that egg when i start ovulating in two days.
xxx

https://lagf.lilypie.com/NZDMp1.png[/url

Hi ladies! Can I join you too? I started my own t hread this morning before I looked around a bit.... Had a MC 3/21/14 and finally got the witch to come visit me on 5/23 so hubby and I were FINALLY able to :sex: with the intention of making our little rainbow :baby:, and not just for fun. LOL.

So that gets me to this STUPID two week wait. Hoping and praying for all of us to get our BFPs soon..... This week before I can poas is going to be terrible and LONG.

:hug: and Baby dust to all of you!!!:happydance::dust::happydance:

Taquito! Glad you found this group of ladies. They are wonderful. Good luck hon. Hope you get a sticky healthy BFP this time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->