2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hi ladies! Can I join you too? I started my own t hread this morning before I looked around a bit.... Had a MC 3/21/14 and finally got the witch to come visit me on 5/23 so hubby and I were FINALLY able to :sex: with the intention of making our little rainbow :baby:, and not just for fun. LOL.

So that gets me to this STUPID two week wait. Hoping and praying for all of us to get our BFPs soon..... This week before I can poas is going to be terrible and LONG.

:hug: and Baby dust to all of you!!!:happydance::dust::happydance:

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, i was the same i started yesterday on this for first time :) had a miscarriage in February :( but finally after getting everything sorted, going to try and conceive for first time :) hope all is well with you :) hope you get your BFP soon :)

sending loads of baby dust xxx

Hi ladies! Can I join you too? I started my own t hread this morning before I looked around a bit.... Had a MC 3/21/14 and finally got the witch to come visit me on 5/23 so hubby and I were FINALLY able to :sex: with the intention of making our little rainbow :baby:, and not just for fun. LOL.

So that gets me to this STUPID two week wait. Hoping and praying for all of us to get our BFPs soon..... This week before I can poas is going to be terrible and LONG.

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, i was the same i started yesterday on this for first time :) had a miscarriage in February :( but finally after getting everything sorted, going to try and conceive for first time :) hope all is well with you :) hope you get your BFP soon :)

sending loads of baby dust xxx

So sorry to hear about your loss also.... big hugs to you too! Maybe we will both be lucky this time around!! Loads of baby dust right back at ya! ;)

Welcome to the new ladies :wave: Sorry for your losses & hope you get your sticky BFP soon xxx

AFM - 13dpo & waiting for the :witch: Am most definitely 100% not preggo... BFN on IC on 8/10/11/12dpo so on to the next cycle! I'm fine but time doesn't half drag by when ttc! A week feels like a month & a month feels like a year!

Hope everyone is ok? Xxx

:hug:

hello ladies. Welcome New ladies and sorry about mc. I'm still waiting for a bfp or af to show up. CD 52 and still nothing has changed.

How frustrating for you. Do you normally have long cycles? Hope its a shy bfp.

Welcome taquito

No more cramping here and still waiting for my tests grrrrr
Hope it's a bfp this month it's so stressful waiting for it

Welcome Taq! Hope you see a BFP soon :hugs:

Kate- it's a long journey alright!! Hope you get a surprise BFP and the :witch: stays away!

K- hey darlin, hope you see a BFP for this cycle!

Outdoorgirl- that's a loooooonnnng cycle!! I could only imagine how you feel :hugs: hope something changes quick smart for you darlin. :hugs:

Sorry if I missed anyone xo

AFM- I'm feeling a little low today as still no sight of O on OPK and thinking I've missed it. I'll keep testing till end of week and if not here by then surely that would mean I have O'd early? The first OPK was a light line on Saturday morning and they have tapered off to nothing. Oh well here's to hoping I guess :thumbup:

BM can you get a day 21 test? thats 21 days after AF arrives.. its to check progesterone to check you are Ov. gp's do it.

How frustrating for you. Do you normally have long cycles? Hope its a shy bfp.

Very frustrating!!! I always have normal cycles that are around 28-32 days. After mc, my cycles were around 32 days. I am not sure what is going on here. Af has not shown her face since april. I'm now like 20 days late and she is due again this month in 9-12 days. If she doesn't show i'm going to see the doctor for blood test.

Welcome! So sorry for your loss :hugs: I MC 3/11/14 so not far behind you. I'm on cycle #2 right now. When is AF due for you or what day are you on now? Wishing and hoping you get your rainbow soon! I'm 5dpo today! Testing day can't come soon enough!

how did it go today with your OB angelbaby?

20 days post MC and STILL spotting... OPKs arrived today but I think it will be a while yet before I get to use them

I guess I could for sure, just make an appointment and hit him up while I'm there hey?

K- af is due 24th, if I feel pregnant I'll test earlier like 20gh if nothing then not till after af is due. Not holding much hope this cycle. Don't even know when/ if I O'd.

I'm sure I am as I believe I had a chemical straight after last mc. As I had a faint positive and then spotted. Last af was horrendous for clots and very heavy! Not normal at all. Only time will tell :).

Excited for you to test though!! Eeeeek.... !!!!

Well I keep getting BFN on these tests.. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370143667648?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I get my progesterone results this afternoon...

I dont want to waste a frer before the results for progesterone so may pop to Tesco and get pack of 2. just to test in case as will need to inform surgery.

>>no symptoms<<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->