2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

antihistamine? Really? Not heard of that one, im sure you should be a fertility guru or something :haha: i always thought it was a good thing to have loads...but now im not so sure :shrug: xx

Tui- I had brown spotting on and off throughout my whole first tri with my son- he's 2 today... :)

live_in_hope- arg so upsetting for you! I have no advice that the other ladies haven't shared but i hope something works for you xxx

lots is good when ttc :) I heard that antihistamine gives you more? I know ladies on clomid who take robitussin and mucinex to help produce more EWCM because Clomid is known to dry you up and cause hostile CM.

Ewcm nourishes the sperm so if u don't have it u can't get pregnant is what I read

Live was saying she has too much ewcm.. so I mentioned antihistamine as some people take benydryl and says it dries them slightly. just wondering if it can reduce it slightly..

Ewcm nourishes the sperm so if u don't have it u can't get pregnant is what I read

I never get ewcm, probably due to being on the c pill for so long. Best I got was thin watery stuff, so guess I'm proof you don't need it.

I have heard antihistamine tablets work too, just don't take them too long after O?

Tui I bled HEAVILY with Joe, like three pads full and I bled and spotted until 20weeks. I had polyps and an irritated cervix. Try not to worry.

Tui I bled HEAVILY with Joe, like three pads full and I bled and spotted until 20weeks. I had polyps and an irritated cervix. Try not to worry.

Gosh that must have been scary. Glad you were both ok.

SO, yes I'm fine now thank you. Was just a couple of hours of tiny spots of light brown, and a bit when I wiped, then it disappeared. Scared the crap out of me though. Wish my scan was a bit nearer but they strictly said no earlier than 12 weeks. Bum!

Well its stopped so thats excellent... everything should be fine... I have heard it happens to a lot of women... :hugs:

Tui
I beed with my last 2 with dh for the first trimester especially after dtd

Hi guys, I've been gardening all weekend. So nice that the sun shines all winter here. So I pulled up the last of my baby carrots as I needed to dig over the raised bed and add compost. This is what I found.... a loved up carrot.... awwww

Attachments

• 20140629_125026-1-1.jpg
    20140629_125026-1-1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
awww love those carrots! :cloud9:

Im 1dpo, 1st application of prog cream, but no chance of a bfp this cycle.....:nope: oh well.....

Heres to a july bfp :thumbup: xx

Did you manage to get any BD in at all 5 days before O? Might be a chance?

Here is my chart as of today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 6
I would save the progesterone cream then....

I found this carrot last summer!!!

Attachments

• 901896_10151558819340050_1050553156_o.jpg
    901896_10151558819340050_1050553156_o.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member