• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hello my lovelies!!! How are you all?

Nice carrot Tui :). Kinda cuddly and sweet.

I had been testing like a mad women in hope to see my BFP but nothing except I think I'm on my way to a positive OPK so I am guessing that my spotting/bleed was an early af. Which ever I'm just going to bd as much as I can while DH and I are on 12 hr shifts 8-8 so we don't even get to sleep together..., hmmm makes baby making a bit harder lol.

Probably all this work making your cycles funny! Can you meet for a quicky in the tractor :rofl:

Period is late :O 2 days late kinda freaking out, i took 4 internet cheap tests 1 positive 3 negative, wtf is going on, need better test to do? stress maybe? :( help?
Xxx

Hope ur test come back a bfp

Bm
Ur back :) I was wondering where u went :)

haha.. like the other ladies say.. tractor quickie BM????

CD6 for me... af still hanging around....

Hahaha you got me laughing with the tractor quickie. Friends of mine confessed that they had a quickie on a quad bike. Lol

Hope you are all doing well. <3

Ahhh.... Tractor quicky....well confess time. Need I say anymore :rofl:

So I did get a strong positive OPK today no mistaking it it clean stole the dye from the control line... Good to take from this is: even though my sleep is all over the place and what not I'm OVULATING!! Yay :). So we have actually set a date for early change over tonight so we can fit in our baby making sex :).. We did however enjoy a good bd morning before last so..... Swim little :spermy: SWIM!! :haha:

So does a pos OPK today make today 1dpo or will it be tomorrow?

oooFX hun :D 1dpo day after pos opk if opk goes back neg day after.....

How come I still didn't get my cover line?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 2
Wish I could help K buuuutt....... I haven't a clue about charting! How you been darlin?

Try removing the spike on CD 7 see if that helps? It may just not be enough of a temp jump.

Hi ladies. Well after the bit of brown spotting on friday I have had red spotting on monday morning and again this morning (wed). Not much, only when I wipe then goes away the same day it seems. No cramping. Trying to prepare myself though as I read signs like this can go either way. Scan in two days anyway so not much I can do but wait. Just hope we see a little heartbeat. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Tui , I had brown reddish spotting the day before my 12 week scan as to say was crapping it when they were doing the scan turned out all was great slight bleed behind my placenta but nothing really to worry about ! Iam now approching 20 weeks iam sure you will be just fine . Xx

I hope the spotting is nothing! Try to relax (as much as you can) and enjoy being pregnant today. One day at a time. :hugs:

Oh Tui :hugs: spotting is so scary but it really can be ok and normal. I really hope that's the case for you. Lots of rest and try to relax before your scan. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->