• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I'm suppose to "o" between the 30th and the 3rd and getting cramping is this normal?

Tui I had very light brown spotting when my af was due up to 16 weeks with my dd.

Tears this morning as af has arrived. Onto cycle 7. I don't know how much more I can take. I just want another baby and I don't understand why this is happening to me.

i feel the same way im not even sure im going to take clomid next cycle if it hasnt worked for me this month

hey ladies! Got my +opk! Its a gooden!! :dance:

image.jpg so hopefully will ov tomorrow :thumbup:

Pineapple is ready waiting,
Progesterone cream is on its way (should be here tomorrow!) fingers crossed!.......just got to get some BDing in first!...kind of important! :winkwink: xxx

Me too pinapple is ready with my Brazil nuts :) any day now

Tui I had very light brown spotting when my af was due up to 16 weeks with my dd.

Tears this morning as af has arrived. Onto cycle 7. I don't know how much more I can take. I just want another baby and I don't understand why this is happening to me.

Thanks for replying. Got really worried yesterday when I had a bit of brown blood. Seems to have stopped now though, fingers crossed.

Sorry AF has come for you :hugs: some babies take a bit longer to come, but your little surprise will be here soon I'm sure. Go scream somewhere and let it out. Wish I could give you a proper hug x

Good luck kaiecee and live in hope. I hear good things about pineapple.

I just checked the calender, and my little scare yesterday was when AF would have been due. I have 24 to 27 day cycles so that is spot on, excuse the pun ! I feel a bit better now, thank you Mrs W. Hope it stays away.

ok so i have evrything waiting and have done everything possible this cycle....what can i do about hubby....things arent happening.....failed attempt last night, 3 failed attempts today! :cry: (hense why im up now...too upset to sleep)...things are fine when we are BDing any other time throughout the month...then as soon as fertile window comes.....bye bye chance of a bfp! :cry: i will be throwing my pineapple against the wall at this rate :cry: xxx

Live in hope.. dont tell him its your fertile week.. tell him its your fun week before fertile.. he may get his bounce back as no pressure... GL xxx

Mine does the same thing. The pressure really gets to him. I think not telling him might work

I'm guessing the lack of responses to my post yesterday is because people have had bad experiences with spotting and don't want to scare me or relive their sad times? I was in tears yesterday I was so worried and just needed some support. Sorry if this was the wrong place to ask.

Doesn't matter. I seem to be fine now, touch wood. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend, or about to.

Live in hope, I second the others. Mine had performance issues sometimes. I made it his idea, or just didn't tell him when the right time was. Get him in the morning while he is still half asleep, lol.

I missed your post yesterday Tui. I wouldn't have been any help anyway since I've never had a successful pregnancy. But glad you're doing better now :thumbup:. 6 more days until your scan how exciting!

My husband also had issues during fertile week a lot. The pressure really got to him. Best not to let him know though mine always knew anyway. Had to be patient and really help him get there and it always worked out.

Tui
I must have missed ur post too or else I really would have responded

I sometimes wish dh didn't want it so much I think maybe that's a reason it's taking so long

Can you plan a little break around O time? Just the two of you? Don't tell him it's fertile time though!

thanks ladies :thumbup: dya know though, as this happened the other month too, i didnt tell him it was my fertile time...but he knows coz i get ewcm from about cd16 every month whether i ov cd20, cd24, or even cd36 and around my fertile window, it is unbelievably wet and he knows thats why.... Its weird because Im wondering if Im too wet :shrug: like maybe it takes some of the friction away :shrug: i dont know, but hubby seems to like it...shame his thingy doesnt :dohh: I feel poorly this morning...scratchy throat, thick head...had enough now...id chuck everything away but knowing theyve taken 3months to get into my system, i woudnt want to ruin that in a strop.... Another annoying thing is that this cycle is the closest to resembling a 'typical' cycle for me before they went all crazy after my mc last year :thumbup: thought things were getting back to normal.....

Sorry Tui I was hoppity skipping pages didnt see your post... I have had no spotting at your stage with my 3 kids pregnancies.. so unable to give advice.. maybe if you go into the pregnancy forums they will know as a lot of women there will be able to help than in the ttc page as a majority of women will not of got that far in a pregnancy.... hope all is well.. but the 1st trimester pregnancy pages should have more help for you.. xx

Live how about antihistamine? will that kinda dry u a little bit??? so he wont notice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->