• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I put my bumpers on when he was able to turn so that way there was no chance of suffercation plus they don't move much when they are small but close to 6 months his legs would get stuck in the bars so that's when I put them on

I love those cribs.. I bought a white one for my GD and it was lovely :D got no pics now as it was on my old mobile. :) we put bumpers on and it was only used for 10 weeks...so she didnt move around in it really

i had one like this for my son- used the thin mesh bumpers with it and it worked great!

Hi ladies :hi: how is everyone?

AFM: cd30 no af 2 days late and all BFN's so far.. Not giving up yet though :). I'm out in the tractor ripping the paddock and just popped a wheelie in a 340 horsepower tractor!!! Frightened the life outta myself :rofl:

Hi ladies, I've been taking a bit of a bnb break as I got a bit fed up after the May loss, but I got a new BFP this morning! Fresh hope!

Hoping I'm 4th time lucky in 2014!

Oh oh oh it's bloody scary!! I'm being super careful and bammm! Up in the air :haha: like a daredevil :nope:

Dan O congratulations!! :)

BM is it because your tired? you have been working so much!! be careful!! x

AF is finally here for good this time - on to a new cycle!

im out too, no lines were appearing thought they were but eyes playing tricks on me!
period here sat/sun!
here to next month TTC! x

Angelinsky: So sorry hun AF showed. :hugs:

Dan-O: Congratulations!

Bug: So sorry love. :hugs:

Dan-O congratulations hun!! :)

Tui - that is a lovely crib and I agree that I will also be a stalker on your journal ;)

I am sorry that af got some of you ladies :( big big hugs!!

temps still on the rise. Wonder when they will balance out ? Can't wait to start testing so I have something to do...Im so bored! lol

Ah I hope she is right! I'm not bothered about gender but I hope this is our month! A July conception would be this cycle. This is cycle 14 since TTC and cycle 6 since our MMC. If this isn't our month OH is going to get a sperm analysis done and then we are going to go back to our dr. I'm not using OPKs this month so who knows. We will just wing it :)

GL all :flow:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 4
I tested so much last cycle hopefully i could resist it this cycle

Can any of you girls tell me when you got round ligament pain, and if you had any brown spotting in first trimester?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->