2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Nope no modesty there lol its a girl yippee all is great ! Xxx

K darlin how wonderful :hugs: <3 congrats!!

Sporty what fantastic news!! <3 I'm so happy for you both!

AFM: cd27, 10dpo, think I have some symptoms but don't wanna read too much into them, farting like a trooper, heartburn, eating like a horse! Cm is very thick and loads of it, pimples, lower back pain on the left, bitting peoples heads off at the drop of a hat... Feeling tired, sleeping more than normal. Motivated when not tired lol.
Af is due tomorrow I have not tested yet!! I don't feel like af is on her way but I guess we will wait :).

Here is my test today
13dpo

Bm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 3
Tui I'm worried of testing and seeing a :bfn:. I think I'll wait until I'm 14dpo and test then if af doesn't show :). It's hard but if I wait til then the chances of getting a false bfn are slim so it's best to wait :).

I got 2 bfn before my bfp and I was sure I was out so I know how u feel

Af due today and she is not here!! I hope that's a good sign :). I'm a little anxious now, I want to test but I'm scared.

How's all my other lovelys?

Hi BM. Already told you what I think, but got shot down by several ! :winkwink:

I tested negative today, never thought I'd be happy about that!

Everything seems to be back to normal already, probably due to bleeding two weeks before d&c. Hope I ovulate this month.

I wanted to take a more relaxed approach this month but I don't think I can. Control freak here. Won't tell DH if I get a positive opk though. Will try and keep the pressure off him.

How is everyone doing today? Any news?

Bm
That's great new it was my af due date today soaybe we will be bump buddies fx for tomorrow :)

Congrats SportysGirl! Wooooo! :)

Kaicee: All is looking wonderful. Line is nice and dark. :)

Bushmamma: Can't wait for you to test! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->