2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I love the acronym SHBFP!! I want one!

Hey soanxious. 8dpo is sooo early don't worry still time for you!

Good luck Anniebobs! I hope it turns into a shbfp for you ;)

Hope you're taking care of yourself angelbaby. A month to focus on yourself :) I hope it goes by quickly though lol.

Good luck everyone else. Sending everyone sticky vibes x

Thank you wishing. Yes, I am still at mil and we will go out for the day tomorrow and then Tuesday I will be off back home. I started to post in my weightloss journal again. Figured I will use the few weeks to focus on my health and weight. :)

AnnieBobs: Come on BFP! That's what I had Squinter IC and it was indeed BFP! Can't wait for you to update! Eeeek! This is super exciting!

I'm so nervous about being taken off lists again. But, I feel positive this time will be different, so you can update. EDD November 22.

I feel positive about this one as well and I believe we should just enjoy every minute we have. :) xxx

Yay!!!!! Another SHBFP!!

Im not feeling the positive.. but this was test from Today.. will test again tomorrow xx 9dpo

Attachments

• test inverted.png
    test inverted.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 3
  • test.3.17.3.14.jpg
    test.3.17.3.14.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
Well others were negative, diff brands.. only 9dpo but will wait and see again tomorrow... these ic tests are a nightmare

Soanxious! Whoa! Def looks like a BFP! And a really good one for 9 DPO! Congrats!

So anxious that looks like an early bfp to me

Yay leinz, it's definitely a shbfp. Time to get excited!

My tests were the same as yesterday's. The frer showed nothing much. I'm only 8/9dpo today, as I'm not temping I can't be sure when I oved. Trying to keep hopeful!

Annie: My 8 & 9dpo IC tests looked very similar. I don't know about my FRER as I thought the IC were lying to me and didn't take one at 8dpo.

I'm sure its just early. If you have HCG 5, then in 48 Hours it may be 10. Those line readings would look similar.

Thanks leinz, I need to chill out a bit I think. I've had a few bfps and don't remember getting any this early so need to learn the art of patience!

Definitley, although I do know how hard it is to stay away from tests.

Angel, you can put me down on the April list :D. I'll maybe be testing around April 12th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->