2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hi live-in-hope! You are welcome! Our testing dates would be more or less close then :)

Rickles - Hahaha true, on the fine line and being careful in our youth. :)

Hello!
Can you add me please, my af will be due 6th or 7th March, I imagine I'll ovulate around the middle of next week. Am temping and will use opks around the time I'm likely to ovulate to try to put more of a finger on it. This is my second cycle properly trying to conceive for the first time, though was ntnp the cycle before.
Baby dust to all and hope everyone will get their bfps this cycle!
xxx

Hi ladies can I join?

This is my second cycle after my MC at Christmas and I'm waiting to O any minute now (weird cycles after MC permitting) so hopefully will be testing the 1st or 2nd of March, or maybe even the end of Feb!

Hallo ft108!

You are welcome! When will you be testing? Should I add your af date as testing date?

Sticky March beans for all of us!! :)

Hi to all the new ladies! :wave:

Do any of you ladies suffer bad pregnancies?

I suffer really bad high blood pressure which I developed in my first pregnancy which has never done away! When I got pregnant whith the one I miscarried my BP was already really high at my booking in appointment (153/115). It makes me really nervous! lol I was also induced at 37 weeks with Abigail because if it

:flow:

Can I join? Lost my angel in early december. My 1st ever miscarriage and got BFN's for jan and feb and due to test again on march 3rd. :)

Yes please add me for 6th March! Will try to resist testing til then but who knows! Damn those internet cheapies!! xx

ps. Angelbaby, your daughter looks adorable!

Urgh what is going on with me chart?! My temps have never been this steady...just wish I'd either ovulate or AF would arrive. Signs are all over the place. Stupid hormones!

Hi to all the new joiners...

There's going to be a lot of testing in the first week of March by the looks of it!! :)

Babydust to all xx

Hmmm not sure I'll be testing on the 1st after all. I was expecting to O today, but it appears my cycles are still a bit skrewy after the MC - my OPK is still negative. And worse - it was my last test and I'm not sure when I'll get to the chemist!! Might just have to wing it...

Hey guys! Can I join you? I had a miscarriage back in early December. I have had two periods since then and with no luck of catching an egg! I'm really hoping and praying this is the cycle! I will be testing around March 18th. I tend to ovulate 20-22 days in my cycle.

:) Lots of baby dust to everyone! :)

Hallo lsd2721! You are welcome and I hope this will be your month!

How are you all doing? It seems like we are a lot of early to mid-March testers on board and hope we all will get our sticky bfps!

AFM - I decided against charting and using opks this month because I don't want to stress about baby making and just want to enjoy the time with hubby. It will happen when it should and stressing about it will not help me at all. Lol so we will bd every other day and in the past it used to work so hopefully now again.

I am tempted to build up my testing stock. :) lol I mean, testing is fun!!

I'm on 5DPO today and it is going sooo slowly! :nope:

I like testing lol! It makes me feel like I'm doing something and it always helps for me to know my cycle but I'll never temp and chart cause I don't have a good enough sleep pattern

:flow:

Well I don't want to jinx it, but it looks like my body has decided it wants to ov! I've been taking OPKs out of curiosity as my chart is unusual for me, and they're getting steadily darker, coupled with EWCM...it could still go either way, but we will see. I'll try and upload a pic...

image.jpg

These are the last 4 days, with the right one taken this afternoon. If these are accurate, it looks like I'll ov maybe tomorrow or Monday :)

Kylie - I go legitimately crazy during the 2ww! It's like I'm possessed by some kind of fertility spirit, time seems to go 8436532845632048 times slower and all I wanna do it POAS!! Hang in there, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->