2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I'd like to join this thread :)
Had a MMC very beginning of February... So I have no idea when I ovulate. If my cycle is normal, should be ovulating this Saturday! But who know what plans Mother Nature has for me this month...

Fingers crossed for a Rainbow Baby this month!!! :baby: Been praying hard.

Welcome ladies :flow:

Good luck to us all! I don't think men understand. I know my OH tries to but he just doesn't bless him although he is more on board with TTC at the right time than he was last time so that's a start at least!

NicoleN - I hope you O on time! By the time I'm due AF (Monday) it will be 5 weeks since my D&E so I ovulated 10 days after my surgery

:flower:

Welcome new ladies! :flower:

I'm officially 3dpo! :D :happydance: Soooo put me down to test on 4th March please :3 AF will be 1 day late, and I'll feel better about testing rather than getting a BFP and then having an early chemical...TTCAL is much less optimistic...!

Kylie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your DH. I hope she had a fabulous day :D xx

Right ladies - this is probably TMI but just got the smiley face... husband has been summoned home from work and told no dinner until we have sex... I'm still sick - so the poor sod is putting up with coughs / giggles / snotty nose... oh the glamour!! But very relieved I talked him into it last night as wasn't expecting the smiley until Friday...

Anyone else find the D&C has made their cycles shorter??

Babydust to all!!!

xxxx

Haha Rickles!! Military operation or what?! I'll have my fingers crossed for you. We'll be testing around the same time! :D

Hallo ladies,

Sorry for being MIA. Been away for a few days and been hectic.

I updated the list and please keep me posted:) Welcome to the new two ladies!

I am glad to see that we have some ladies in the tww already. How are you doing?

March babydust to everyone!

xxx

Does this opk (bottom one) look like it is positive or at least likely that I'll get a +ve soon?
Thanks!:)

Attachments

• IMAG1455.jpg
    IMAG1455.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 8
Ft108, I don't know much about opks, but it seems right to me. Hope some of the other ladies can give more advise.

FT108 - I don't think that one is QUITE there yet but I think it will be within the next 12 hours or so! I'd get BD'ing though cause it is super super close - Good luck!

Well - 10DPO today and I have a squinter! I'm not getting my hopes up and you can only see it in a certain light. Will test again in the morning with a FRER, I forgot how crazy the 2WW makes you! :coffee:

Omg kylie!!!! Pleaaaase post a pic when you do!!

Thanks Kylie and Angel! Will try to get bd'ing tonight when oh back from work if he's not too tired!

Here is the squinter...

(It really is a squinter btw!)

:flow:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 21
I'd like to join to please. Haven't figured out my testing date yet, though.

Kyliem is that and opk or hpt? Lol I am not sure about the difference.

Leinzlove, you are so welcome!! March bfps for all of us!

O gosh, kyliem. I missed the post about the bfp. So sorry!!! Will you be testing again today? Did you get a frer?

Kyliem - I definitely see the line - no squinting required!!! :) Sending you the best possible sticky vibes (in the nicest possible way :)) xxx

Hallo ladies,

How are you all doing?

I bought opks today because I am still spotting at cd11 and last cycle I spotted until cd15 so would like to see if I ov this cycle. Will have to see what happens.

Congratulations Kylie! That's a defo BFP! :happydance:

Kylie, can I add you as bfp and when is your EDD? :happydance:

I am so excited for you and CONGRATULATIONS!!! I thought I congratulated you already, but see my edited post didn't save on my phone.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->