2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Haha thanks Angel, we dtd yesterday and are going to bd again tomorrow. I am a little too sore down there from a heavy session on the exercise bike to do it today! Haha x

Oh, boy. I first read you were sore about dtd as we were driiving to church and I just quickly scanned. Had to read again to see it was from exercising. Lol hope you will get your bfp soon bebvern :)

I am at cd5 so will start bding soon. :)

Fingers crossed bebvern!

AFM: I had some EWCM yesterday so did an OPK, negative... unfortunately I currently have the flu so OH and I have agreed to start BD on Tuesday so I can hopefully recover a little... Expecting/Hoping to ovulate Friday... then into the never ending TWW xx

Well ladies I have had 3 morning now of positives (This morning being the strongest) And dtd the past 2 nights and will again tonight as a caution.

photo (8).jpg 17th.

Oooh, looking good Lesh!

Well, I didn't get a positive OPK in the end, and they've faded back to almost nothing! Seems my body tried to O yesterday and didn't manage it. Temps still being weird and have EWCM...will test again this PM but won't be surprised if I don't O after all :(

Lesh, your opks look great! I have my fx for you :)

Bebvern, I am sorry that your body is playing tricks on you and hope that you ov soon.

I am cd6 today and seems like af is gone. So ley the random baby dancing begin! :)

Hey ladies may I join? I'm expecting ovulation around the 28th and will probably be testing by the 12th of March :) crossed fingers xx

Can I join please?! It's my first cycle of TTC after loss, had to wait a few months before we could start TTC again but now we're finally able to get back on it!

According to FF I should O around 5th March and will be testing around 20th March. It's going to be a long month!!

:wave: hi new ladies! Welcome :coffee:

I'm 7 days in to the 2WW. It's DRAGGING! I'm not hopeful as by this point on the month I got a BFP I had symptoms. This time...nothing! Will be picking up some FRER on Wednesday and testing on Thursday!

:flow:

Well I've come to the conclusion that this cycle is a right off. If there's any chance of a BFP it'll be more from luck than good timing! I don't think I'll test until/if I'm obviously late.

Kylie I see it's your LO's birthday tomorrow! Happy birthday!! Have you a party planned?

Kyliem, I have my fingers crossed for you!

Conina, don't give up yet. You are still in until the witch shows. Xxx

Afm, we started bding last night and this morning and will keep on doing so. Every other day now, because I don't want to miss it.

Kylie I see it's your LO's birthday tomorrow! Happy birthday!! Have you a party planned?

Thank you! :flow:

I don't know where 2 years have gone. We had a tea party for her Saturday gone for my family and friends and tomorrow we are taking her swimming, for dinner and then to the soft play. On Sunday she is having a little tea party at OH's parents house but we move home on Monday so will probably be a quiet one

:flower:

Kyliem87 - Happy Birthday to your DD tomorrow!! Hope she has a fabulous day.

My BFF just told me she is pregnant... sigh... didn't think I could want to be pregnant any MORE than I do, turns out there was an extra inch I could go... would be so amazing to have babies close in age... I am really happy for her though (and not just saying it) she has been trying for 6 months, so good to see it happens!! xx

Thank you Rickles :flow:

I have tonsillitis which started today. I could literally cry. Docs in the morning for me! I haven't felt this poop in ages. I wonder if my immune system is low from my MMC and subsequent surgery? I think I may die lol

Can I join?! I don't normally join in with TTC stuff because it upsets me when everyone else does well and I don't! But tbh I'm really struggling with the whole TTC and MC road and have no one to talk to (except dh but he doesn't REALLY get it)

I've had 2 MC in the last 9 months. I never test unless I'm a few days late (the only pregnancy tests I've done are positive ones going off this rule which I cope better with) but AF is due 18th march or thereabouts (day after my 34th birthday - clock ticking louder by the minute!)

I'm so tired of the whole TTC path. I hate all of it. I have no concerns that I won't get pregnant over the next few months (I always conceive in under 3 months) but my worry is miscarrying again.

Anyway I'm taking agnus cactus, b-50, baby aspirin and pregnacare and we are going to try smep for the first time.

My little boy is getting older so quickly and I'm so scared that his little years will fly by and I won't get the chance to enjoy him or babyhood again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->