2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Congrats on the bfp. xxx

Well ladies ran out of the cheapies but decided to wait until at least 10dpo and then go out and grab some frer's. Cycle started on the 3rd and dtd on the 15th,16th,17th and 18th which was ultra strong O test in morning so hoping with a good 4 days build up we caught the egg but feeling like this won't be our month again. :( I really want my rainbow baby. x

Hi ladies, my test day would be around the 18th, although this will be my first full cycle after mc so it may be different to usual :flower:

I Had a d&c for fetal demise at 10w about a month ago, currently have AF visiting (lovely lol)

We will be ntnp, although we've doing this so long now, it's hard to ignore my fertile signs lol :haha:

Hi dan-o! :)

You are welcome to join us. I am sorry for your loss and hope you will get your sticky bfp soon.

Xxx

How are you all doing?

We got some bding in yesterday and today and hope we can do so in the week as well. I am at cd12 and hope to ov at cd17. I don't have any hope with the opks yet and will start temping tomorrow for the next couple of days just to see if I can catch the temp dip for ov.

Angel - 7dpo here, and nothing! No symptoms. I'm extra cranky, but this is normal for me around AF, so not getting my hopes up! x

Cd8 for me today so off to start smep for the first time this month!

Hallo ladies!

I know there is another thread, but it's been going on for a while and feels awkward to jump in straight away.

I am waiting for af to arrive around the 14th of Feb. :dohh: Yep, on Valentine's day!!!! But will ov around the 23rd of Feb upto 3rd of March somewhere. Will need to see what ff says and how my cycle goes.

Anyone want to join me???

MARCH TESTERS: :baby:

Leinzlove - not sure yet
NicoleN - Not sure yet
Conina - 01 March
Bebvern - 04 March
Ft108 - 06 or 07 March
Rickles - 08 March
Live_in_hope - 09 to 12 March
Wishing89 - 12 March
Angelbaby_01 - 14 March
LPF - 18 March
Lsd2721 - 18 March
Dan-o - 18 March
MonkeyMummy2B - 20 March
Kyliem - 23 Feb or 23 March

All :bfp: !!!

Kyliem - EDD ?​
Please add me to March 5th. Txs

Hi ladies. Hope you're all well and bding lots! Just a quick update. It's cd 14 for me and expecting O on cd 18. DF is working away from home this month so I'm determined not to miss this month and have booked a couple of nights away to go meet him 2.5 hours away lol. I hope it will be worth it! If not we are back at our fertility clinic next month anyway :) x

Welcome Venus13! :)

Bebvern - I have my fingers crossed for you! :)

Good luck lpf! I am thinking of doing smep next cycle if I don't conceive now.

Wishing, we are one day apart. I am at cd13 and ov cd17 (well, suppose to). I hope you catch that egg this week!

Afm, I spotted again this morning. Negative opks as well. I spotted until cd15 last cycle and according to ff ov'd at cd17. I hope ff was right and that I actually did ov. I waiting with the opks now until cd16 before I will test again. I don't have much hope for this cycle though :(

Morning ladies :flow:

I guess it was a chemical as AF has shown today. I'm not counting it as a loss as such because my MMC have been much more of a loss but guttered AF came. We move house today as well and I'm at work all day! Moving on to march and looking ahead though fingers crossed we ALL see BFP this month

:coffee:

Hi girls

Just checking in!! I'm guessing I am 4/5 dpo. Annoyingly still really sick :(

Does anyone know if having a cold / chest infection will affect my chances?

Also should I mention TTC to the doc re: medications? Or is it too early to worry about antibiotics etc.

Thanks!!

xxxx

Awww Kyliem - just saw your post...

Gutted for you but wanted to let you know I got pregnant with DD 12 days after my chemical (I was 5 days late when it happened) so keep the faith... xxxx

I am so sorry kyliem. *hugs*

Rickles, I think it would be best to mention that you are ttc at the moment. Hope you feel better soon.

Aww no Kylie I'm so sorry :hugs:

I feel like AF is on her broomstick as we speak, although that would make for a REALLY short cycle. On the bright side, however, it would mean I could maybe get in another cycle before the end of March again!

(Things would be a lot easier if my cycle would get easier to predict...)

Hi put me down for 3rd march. Although gonna start testing from 10dpo. x

Thanks Angelbaby - got some antibiotics and dr said they are fine if I am... but kind of laughed and said it would be some going given the state of me :(

Tick tock, tick tock - I hate the waiting game xx

Thank you ladies! I guess the good thing is I have had a cycle :)

We move house today too! So gives us a good chance for next month! Going to use OPKs but try and keep it relaxed as oh sometimes freaks a little lol but he's generally on board as soon as the word nookie is mentioned!

Good luck for March ladies! :flow:

Oh Kylie that sucks :( I'm so sorry. What a bummer! :hug:

How's everyone doing??

I'm 6dpo (I think)... got some lower back ache, the odd twinge and that's about it :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->