2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I would love sore on and off.. lol.

I have a bit of heat in uterus.. thats about it.. x

I would ditch those ic's as they never get dark... I would try a superdrug like mine is or tesco/asda/boots or frer. x

hahaha you addict!!

Im not testing again x well not until Next weekend if this one sticks x

Im serious.. I can't cope with testing.. normally I test from 6dpo and I wasn't even gonna test today I flushed my FMU down the loo without thinking of testing at some point.. so my test was a smu and that dark for 10dpo thats never happened before... I only tested due to my incredible horrid mood.. I have had to ring OH and apologise for being so stroppy.. he is our visiting friends and family so I can be alone to be nasty to myself... im in such a touchy grumpy irritable mood..im never like this.. well its been a very long time since I felt so grouchy.. I thought it was severe pms hence I then tested after one of the girls said that is a BIG symptom of early pregnancy.. I had to see if there was an answer for it.. and did NOT expect that line to be there.. infact when I took test I updated site saying I took one and left test in bathroom.. then reluctantly wandered back to it and saw the line from 4ft away! to say I did not expect that is 100% truth... certainly not smu... and Not 10dpo.

im so soooooooo hungry.. im off to make a nice quorn Burger with fried onions and tomato Ketchup x

Congratulations soanxious. Beautiful line and yay for sore boobies :) happy and healthy nine months!!

Welcome cpmum2two. :) hope you get your shbfp soon :)

Congratulations soanxious, don't worry about no symptoms I had zero until 5.5 wks, literally prayed for them and now at 7 wks I am nauseous almost 24/7, exhausted, irritable, and very tender bbs... There are many ladies on here that have no symptoms and go on to have a perfectly H&H 9.....

To everyone else, sending lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: can't wait to see the rest of you with SHBFP's!!

Thanks Angel :) x

Thanks Mama :) my daughter had No symptoms at all... I know a few women do but I genuinely have always had really early symptoms with all my chemicals.. maybe this is different for a reason... hopefully because it is sticky.. im not going to test again till after Wed/Thursday as that when AF is due.. if I get that far that is. x

Have you tried eating Ginger biscuits? or wearing the sickness bands on your wrist? they sell them in pharmacies x

Any type of ginger makes me feel worse :( & I have the seabands, the only thing that seems to calm it is peppermint and peanuts. I picked them up last night along with some real fruit popsicles & so far it's helping.

Sounds promising that this one is different from the others, keeping fX for you, & sending lots of possitive thoughts.

Thanks Mama xx

Do you or anyone else here know what I should do about my meds?

I am currently taking prenatels, aspirin, Vit B compound, Co enzyme Q10, and omega 3.. so do I stop certain ones?

I take a prenatal, extra folic acid, omega 3 DHA, & baby aspirin. My OB told me to NOT stop BA until 14 weeks & to continue the others through delivery and breastfeeding.

Ok great.. I will keep taking mine but may stop Vit B compound now as I was just boosting system.. and stop the q10.. ..wanders off to see what people mention about Q10...

Oh wow soanxious, huge congratulations Hun!! I am absolutely thrilled for you, I really hope this is your sticky xxxx

I think I might have your symptoms and I'm not pregnant?!! I'm thirsty, nauseas, tired. Confused!

So many women are saying how much the Co enzyme Q 10 has made a difference to egg quality... and they stopped when they got bfp. even if this Lo does not stick I will carry on taking it as hopefully it makes a massive difference.. I took a sedative last night to help me off to sleep as I was so irritable and couldn't sleep I hope that does not harm this one :(

Mrs W thank you :) Im always drinking.. currently here with 1ltr bottle water and orange juice..lol im always confused LOL sleepy in daytime but im not nauseous yet..

What cd are you?

So many women are saying how much the Co enzyme Q 10 has made a difference to egg quality... and they stopped when they got bfp. even if this Lo does not stick I will carry on taking it as hopefully it makes a massive difference.. I took a sedative last night to help me off to sleep as I was so irritable and couldn't sleep I hope that does not harm this one :(

Irritable and can't sleep - sound like symptoms to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->