2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Thanks Maisy :) No symptoms! I only done it because my friend Becky talked me into it in some way or another... I was not going to test till Thursday.x

I didn't have any symptoms until 2 days before AF and then only sore bb's. I really didn't get anything until about 15 dpo, so I wouldn't worry.

Im praying I get my Sticky this time.. and loads of symptoms.. I dont mind vomiting daily if it means a healthy pregnancy :) x

Holy shit Soanxious! I'm praying that the differance in this pregnancy is that it's your take home baby!! Sorry for swearing I'm so excited for you darlin' as some else said your always there with support for others and now it's your turn beautiful!! I'm all gitty for ya xo :)

Don't worry about no symptoms. I didn't have hardly any with #2.

Every pregnancy is different...

This baby is sticking!!!! WOOOOOOO

i have NO symptoms though...

Thanks hun..xx

Gotta say that is darkest line I have had since last October. And for 10dpo that is DARK

Yay BFP!!! Told you that you don't have to have symptoms right away. I didn't with DD and I did with my last BFP. I know it's scary right now. Hold on to faith. :) everything will be ok. Congrats!

Thank you ladies!!!! :D

BM you swearing so funny LOL... :haha: Thank you hunny.. you will be next :D x

I have started getting symptoms... woke 3.50am was awake for a while.. thirsty, constipated, when I got up my arms touched side of boobs and they were sore..near my underarms..I feel a little nauseated this morning and warm. with a little headache.. im LOVING IT!!! :wohoo:

I want to spread some of this :dust: and share it in the baby dust dance :wohoo:

I am praying (literally) that this is my sticky.. dunno what I will do if it don't.. still not telling OH.. may do a digital Wed/Thur when AF is due and pass him the test.. but see my stomach is turning thinking about it... im too scared to tell him.. everytime I have told him before I lose it a few days later :cry: xx

Im so emotional I can't stop :cry:

Ah don't cry!! Means you'll have to drink more water :)..
Loving the baby dust dance btw :).

Haha my swearing was instantly what I thought I had to let ya know hehe..

Stay strong my girl xo I'm here with ya all the way xo

Thanks BM .. can you take some of my anxiety away? LOL.. x

So what CD are u now? keeping my FX for you this cycle :D x

Cd15 and feeling pretty great!
As for your anxiety I would take it all, give me a moment though I gotta work out how :)..
Darlin if I could I would have you feel no pain or sorrow only happiness :) :hugs:

And thanks, I believe that the more wee cross the better we are, except in the fertile window of course lol

Oh Crikey yes.. Don't cross ze legs hahahaha!!!

Your so sweet.. thanks hun xx I so wish I can help send positive bfp vibes your way :D

You do, by being you darlin'. Your a lot more special than you give yourself credit for :). If you got some spare I'll send ya me address bahahaha :)

I just want all of us to have our rainbow babies and our babies :cry: so emotional I genuinely wish that I could send as much positive vibes to everyone as I know how it feels inside to feel that upset... and its horrid.. wish no one had to go through it.

:dust: sprinkles the baby dust :D

BM you need to put legs in the air or put pillow under bottom for 20 mins too.. try everything and ANYTHING lol ;) x

Thank you Angel.. I was scared to death taking my temp this morning... then I saw it and thought phew!!.. I decided to not take my temp tomorrow... but scared not too..but more scared to do it.. well I dont know what to do.. what do most women do? x

Thanks for the baby dust!!

Oh I have been dtd and holding on tight, I try not to even go to the loo haha... I have been putting a pillow under my bum and DH laughs at me.. My reply:
' sweetheart, darling, gorgeous, treasure.. I love you and your sperm I just gotta help make great little swimmers outta them :)'.

He smiles, giggles and gives me a kiss.. Haha he reckons: ' thank god there's only one of you baby ;)'.

;) damn straight!!

So explain how the temp thing works through to o and after into conception please?
I'm interested and wondering that if I don't(which I'm sure I'm gunna) get my BFP I will be temping next cycle..

If you click my chart below it takes you to the fertility friend page.. it will show my chart but should be links on how to chart etc.. they even have in depth videos..

What happens mainly is.. say for instance a chart with no bfp... when you have a period that is CD1 say for instance you temp is around 36.33c it will slightly go up and down for a few days.. 36.46 36.54 you also enter your cm and any tests you do opk ferning etc as well as symptoms. around CD 12 to say 15 you may get a sudden spike say for instance 36.71 on a chart it looks like a lot. that may be the day you ov and if it matches up with EWCM and opk it more than likely is Ov.. and FF should give you your ov day a day or two after if it see's that that spike in temp was a one off.. after ov your temp rises slightly maybe 36.76 36.80 etc and it may go down slightly to 36.71 etc.. but should more or less be around the ov spike temp or hopefully higher.. mine were slightly below it as I had not taken it at the correct time on those days..so maybe just above the line really. and if you are not pregnant it will stay up n go slightly down n back up etc for around 13/14 days then it drops and you get AF.. but if your pregnant after ov your temp stays up like mine... and hopefully it would continue too stay high.. as the high temp means progesterone and thats what you get after ov and what is prolonged in pregnancy.

FF give you lots of other charts to look at too.. so you can study other peoples charts... I love charting.. I love reading charts and doing the chart test they do.. its a game to test your knowledge lol by reading when other people ov. :) its very interesting.

You will need to buy a basal thermometer.. one that reads say for instance 35.91 not just 36.9 you need to set a time and stick to it.. we know life is not always like that so it will alter your temps slightly.. I do mine around 7-7.15am and I even have to do that on weekends... before you talk sit up or drink some water you have to take temp... once temp is taken jot it down.. then drink your water and Jump on DH hahaha!

Rough guide to temp charting lol xx

ps lots of us chart or used to chart so will always be someone around to help you..not only that FF are excellent.. if you have questions or problems with account u email them and they get back to you quite quick around a few hours max :D

pps.. Your DH would be totally worn out if there were 2 of you ttc hahaha!!! thats so sweet though :D

Thanks darlin', I was thinking that it was hormone related just wasn't sure.. How much is a basal?
I think I am gonna take a stalk around and read up on your chart/s and anyone else that is open to me stalking haha...

I have another question... You know that faint BFP I got last cycle, could it have been a cp? Just wondering as all symptoms had gone and then returned :/.

I was thinking about it the other day and thought maybe???

Im in Shock!! After 9 years we finally got a :bfp:

I can't stop crying (Happy Tears of course)

Attachments

• 600 pix.jpg
    600 pix.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back