2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I'm due to test in 9 days if af doesn't show but I'm not to optimistic either for this cycle

Soanxious & Kaiecee - sorry your not feeling the symptoms :(.

Sorry to those that af got. Better luck next cycle.

FXD for those testing soon!!

I have downloaded an app called Ovia it's saying that I'm in my fertile time, giving me fertility numbers and today is 9.5 tomorrow 10 and then a drop back down to 2.5 over the next 4-5 days.. It's also telling me I o tomorrow and testing day is in 13 days! So countdown is on! :)

JM your chart is fine looking... I know what you mean as I am 9dpo and I do not feel like I am pregnant either.. so much so I have not even wanted to test and I am normally a POAS addict... im saving them for a day where I may get symptoms and I feel that will hopefully be next month as Im out this month..

If you go into FF and click on charts then charts like yours then pregnancy you will see other charts that end in pregnancy that are up and down flat temps etc. loads of different kind of charts out there! :)

Thank you :) yea I did check out some of the charts. I guess everyone is different. You are not out yet. You chart looks so good. Let me tell u that I had no symptoms when I got my BFP with DD. I didn't test until the day AF was due because I didn't want to see anothe bfn. It was such a surprise! So just because you don't have symptoms right now doesn't mean you are not pregnant. The symptoms will come later. :)

Thanks JM and BB but I literally have not 1 tingle in boobs no heavyness no nothing... all I got is constipation(lol) headache and PMT :(

All my other pregnancies I got heart palpitations - increased weeing - falling asleep all the time - sensations in womb - sensations in boobs - lightheadedness - away with fairies :( x

Hi Ladies, I'm new to this but so loving everyones support and help. I'm TTC after 2 M/C's. I'm now on CD35 (17dpo) but with lots of BFN so far. No AF at mo but hoping I may be blessed in the months to come with a BFP.

Thanks JM and BB but I literally have not 1 tingle in boobs no heavyness no nothing... all I got is constipation(lol) headache and PMT :(

All my other pregnancies I got heart palpitations - increased weeing - falling asleep all the time - sensations in womb - sensations in boobs - lightheadedness - away with fairies :( x

Each pregnancy is different. When is AF due?

She is Due around Wednesday/Thursday BB :( my PMT is sooooooooo bad me and OH have argued so im in house alone. :(

Welcome CPmum.. sorry to hear about your losses... you normally have long cycles? have you tried Vitex?

Hi cpmum welcome to our ttc family :) such a hormonal, crazy, lovely, amazing strong bunch of women!!
FXD crossed for you darlin.

Soanxious- oh darlin :hugs: I feel for you, it makes me sad :(
I am praying it's a BFP and just different coz it's sticky xxxx

Just got talked into doing a test.. im waiting the 3 mins.. got min half left.... will post results x

Thanks BM xx

Pic taken within 2-3 mins.

Attachments

• closeup100514.jpg
    closeup100514.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
  • closeup100514invert.jpg
    closeup100514invert.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 4
10 dpo

Did not expect that to be there..!

not building hopes up.... not telling OH either.. im so emotional :cry: x

10 dpo

Did not expect that to be there..!

not building hopes up.... not telling OH either.. im so emotional :cry: x

I'm with you. I said I wouldn't tell for awhile. Think positive :) you've been such an awesome support for all of us. Your turn! What a nice surprise.

i have NO symptoms though...

Thanks hun..xx

Gotta say that is darkest line I have had since last October. And for 10dpo that is DARK

Thanks Maisy :) No symptoms! I only done it because my friend Becky talked me into it in some way or another... I was not going to test till Thursday.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->