2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

CD 1 today for me! I'm super excited because no more guessing. Plus my body is doing it all on it's own! First time since my loss. It makes me very hopeful for this cycle that I didn't have to take anything to bring on AF. Plus a 32 day cycle isn't the worst thing I've had :)

Bit worried about this AF though, Ive read Clomid AF's can be pretty bad. So fingers crossed Im not laid up in bed the next couple days.

So wont be testing again until early june :)

Just ovulated a few days ago. Waiting to test or AF... Praying for BFP rainbow this month.

CD 1 today for me! I'm super excited because no more guessing. Plus my body is doing it all on it's own! First time since my loss. It makes me very hopeful for this cycle that I didn't have to take anything to bring on AF. Plus a 32 day cycle isn't the worst thing I've had :)

Bit worried about this AF though, Ive read Clomid AF's can be pretty bad. So fingers crossed Im not laid up in bed the next couple days.

So wont be testing again until early june :)

Sorry AF arrived. Good luck this cycle.

Mommyof2peas, I have my fingers crossed for you this cycle and hope af would not be so hard on you. Xx

Brunette, congratulations!! Because that line is so clear!! :)

Outdoorgirl, I hope you will get your SHBFP soon :)

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/68218AA8-0292-43FC-950A-43AA784F629C_zpsobqoxzn4.jpg

Bottom is today. FMU wasn't any darker but SMU was so looks like SMU is best for me!

I've tossed and turned all night. I'm so scared of losing this baby too. I think I'll relax a bit more after seeing the Doctor. I'm going to mention baby aspirin and progesterone supplements to him. I need to get the ball rolling and fast!

Congrats Bimbo! Try not to stress just take each day as it comes :hugs:

I got my solid smiley yesterday and my 2nd solid smiley as well as a positive cheapie this morning so I either O today or tomorrow (I don't understand how the digi works apart from pinpointing the 2 best days!). We DTD Tuesday, Thursday and will tonight, Saturday and then Monday for 'luck' - 2nd month of the SMEP approach!

I'll be testing on 23rd May and were thinking of booking a holiday for 21 June to give us something to look forward to!

:flow:

Brunette, I charted and used opks. I kinda knew I was out this month, I just had to see it.

Goodluck Kyliem. Seems like you have it covered :)

Aww Angel... I will be testing with you in June xxx I am 9 DPO having NO symptoms at all.. and I always get symptoms by now.. x

Congrats Bimbo! Try not to stress just take each day as it comes :hugs:

I got my solid smiley yesterday and my 2nd solid smiley as well as a positive cheapie this morning so I either O today or tomorrow (I don't understand how the digi works apart from pinpointing the 2 best days!). We DTD Tuesday, Thursday and will tonight, Saturday and then Monday for 'luck' - 2nd month of the SMEP approach!

I'll be testing on 23rd May and were thinking of booking a holiday for 21 June to give us something to look forward to!

:flow:

Kylie were in sync. I'm still waiting on my positive OPK. It's getting darker but no postive yet. I should get a positive Sunday and plan to test on the 25th!

I'm not having much faith in this cycle. I know I am only 7dpo but i just feel like this isn't it for me. Kind of just want it to be over... I hate saying that but i think my chart is telling me something isn't right.

JM your chart is fine looking... I know what you mean as I am 9dpo and I do not feel like I am pregnant either.. so much so I have not even wanted to test and I am normally a POAS addict... im saving them for a day where I may get symptoms and I feel that will hopefully be next month as Im out this month..

If you go into FF and click on charts then charts like yours then pregnancy you will see other charts that end in pregnancy that are up and down flat temps etc. loads of different kind of charts out there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->