2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

What's it mean when my temp drops below my cover line?

Hi ladies!! I'm in the May testers, got my BFP this morning on a Clearblue after a MMC 2 cycles ago!! FX for all you ladies about to test!!!! I am 4 days late as of today! Hope this one is a sticky bean!!

Yay wifey!! I remember you from the feb thread.

Kylie, I've had 2 days of positive opks and lots of bd! Hoping to get my BFP this month!

Soanxious love your test so good to see it in writing!
Congratulations wifey! X

Ladies I'm pretty sure I O'd on the 7/8th that puts me at 4/5 dpo I think.. I had EWCM on the 6th/7th would that be right? Today, I'm dizzy, got headaches, boobs a little sore at underarms and pelvic pain.. Oh and bloated.

What do you think?

What's it mean when my temp drops below my cover line?

Sadly it usually means AF is on her way.

Wifey congratulations!

Tanya I said it in my journal but congratulations! Let's hope we are both getting our rainbows!

BM I can have EWCM for a while before O. Do you use OPKs? Chart?

AF due today. Stick baby stick!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/4BBA347E-3BA8-499B-9BC3-E32E07DC3FE4_zpswiahr4rt.jpg

Brunette, awsome lines. I believe that is a healthy sticky :)

Jm, as brunette said. I hope we are wrong, but that's usually the sign of af. It is a short lp then though. If it's true have you considered taking b6 to lenghten your cycle a bit?

Bushmumma, I had those exact same symptoms 4-5 days ago and couldn't track ov as it was delayed or didn't happen. I am two days overdue for af and at cd31 with bfn's. I have no idea what to say.

Hmmm, still gunna bd away and test when it says to, just thought maybe could have been a great sign. Seen as I have never charted any O before or even checked cm before it's all a brand new start for me and mind you I didn't really get a normal af it was more like a week of spotting. So we will see ladies I guess... If anyone can't put more insight into this id love to hear it! Xo

Bushmumma, Me tooo!!! I had a very very light af the previous cycle! This is so bizare! I hope we can get some answers soon. Xx

So do I angel!! It's very strange, I did get that very light BFP just before I started spotting thought whoot whoot! But :nope: nothing.

So I guess we have to wait and see although I am only 4/5 dpo so I think anyway and I'm still holding hope :)

I guess only time will tell hun. We are in the waiting game, well, I am longer in it than I thought I would be.

Oh cant wait for you to test soon BM xx

BB yeah I would love these to be our rainbow babies xx I love your tests.. im too scared to test today will wait a day or 2 xxx

JM I hope the temps are wrong x

Angel im hoping your body is just shy at sharing hcg and you get bfp soon x

Oooo me too darlin' I'm excited :) to test!

How you doing today Soanxious & BB?

No I haven't considered b6 because I was super regular before the MC and this is only my first cycle since. I'm sure my cycle is a bit confused although I O'd at the normal time. We will see. I am expecting AF by Thursday or Friday. Tested BFN this morning.

JM- I hope your af don't come and you see a BFP in a couple of days huni!!

Bush thank you :) I hope so too.
I am preparing for AF and another cycle until then.

Preparation is good, if af does come (hoping not) your right there's always next cycle :)... FXD xo

Jm I hope you will get a shbfp before the end of this week.

Afm - tested and bfn again, but cp is higher and softer with creamy cm. Maybe I am only about to ov and should use opk's instead of hpt's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->