2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Angelbaby - as far as I know, CP isn't a good indicator of pregnancy or otherwise. I know I was googling it before AF was due and some pages were saying it doesn't take its "pregnancy position" until sometimes 6 weeks.

Conina, with DD it was high and soft just like they indicated with pregnancy. But, yes I know it's not something to rely on, yet, I do track it during the month and mostly it was reliable during ov etc.

I made an appointment at my obgyn today for 17 June. They are fully booked until then. I want to get myself checked out and see what's up with my body. So I do believe that is one step forward I think.

So rather than gearing up to bring on AF, my body decided to ovulate instead. Almost positive opk this morning so I should ovulate today or tomorrow. My donor and I are doing a donation tomorrow for FX I catch that egg. I wasn't prepared for all of this. I was prepared for AF. I just hope I don't ovulate until tomorrow and I actually have a chance.

Thanks ladies! I'm praying and gonna try my best. After the positive opk you're supposed to ovulate 12-36hours after and the egg survives 12-24 hours after that. Worse case scenario it's over this time tomorrow. Best case I have about 2.5days. Hoping it works!

Im laying down watching some netflix.. when my heart started pounding then my heart was racing and fluttering like a totally odd rhythm .. I touched it and it felt like it was jumping out of my chest.. it only lasted around 20 seconds but now im sweating and its freaked me out... has that happened to anyone before?

im freaked out!!!

I had that with Dd with my whole pregnancy, but if you are concerned then maybe go to a doctor. Apparently it's part of your blood flow increasing to provide for the baby.

At 3 weeks 5 days???

I have never had that before.... if I could of held it it would of felt like a hamster trying to escape from the clasp of my cupped hands... it went mental... the sweat pumped out of me straight after... and it felt weird in my neck too... before I had chance to get scared it stopped... xx

I'm 4-6 days away from af hopefully she never shows up

Congrats ladies on the the shbfp's!!! Feel free to come over to the January Jellybeans thread!

Here's the link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...jellybeans-2015-join-chat-here-51-so-far.html

I'm too nervous to move across. I'm scared of jinxing myself :( I'm so nervous and so scared of losing this baby too!

I'd hope I'd have a feb or later baby since I was already part of a jan jellybean group but I'll take wtv I can

im not pregnant anymore :cry:

digital said not pregnant and my superdrug test got no darker..

Attachments

• digitalno.jpg
    digitalno.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 130514.jpg
    130514.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads