2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I took other tests here they are

Top today FMU

Bottom 11dpo 2 days ago afternoon/evening wee

confused n worried x

will test again in 2 days of no af xx

thanks all x

Attachments

• piccollage1.jpg
    piccollage1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 7
  • piccollage2.jpg
    piccollage2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
Today's are darker sweetheart!! I hope it was just a shitty digi test!

im hoping so too hun.. really am.. but not feeling as tired..but boobs still sore on sides to armpits.. and slight cramping :( x

Hmm, remember what I said about the symptoms? One may go huni with another one or two to replace it.. Chin up ok :).. It's going to be ok :) :flower:

My tests in the morning always sucked when I was pregnant. It's my evening tests I went with. They were better.

Thanks hun may possibly test this evening then.. was gonna wait 2 days.. will see if I get the urge I will lol... my other tests were afternoon/evening.. I was silly doing fmu really should stick to same times x

So anxious what an emotional roller coaster! Those lines are definitely darker.
I hope the next one you do is darker still! X

I hope it turns out well soanxious! Didn't realize the line test was darker! I would definitely disregard the digi in that case!

Thanks Ladies.. xx just have to wait and see now.. af due tomorrow. if she not here by thurs afternoon will test again. no more fmu or digitals x

JM im so sorry its another neg... have you tried Co enzyme Q10 and Soy Isoflavones ? co Enzyme Q10 you take daily.. Soy Isoflavones you take CD 2-6 only. they have great reviews.. I have been on the Q10 for a month and ordered my Soy Isoflavones and they will be here tomorrow. x

In fact I think all women ttc should try them... xxx

Soanxious, I completely understand how you feel, it's so hard not to keep testing and analysing. It's definitely possible that because you tested in the morning instead the digi gave a different result. If you can, wait a few days and test again. Genuinely praying all will be ok for you, you so deserve it! Xx

Jm - sorry for the bfn, there's still time though. Fingers crossed.

I'm cd10 today. Smep started last night! I am not taking any supplements but I am eating healthily and exercising along with my acupuncture. Feeling positive!! Come on bfp!!

X

Hi ladies :hi:

I know I have Pcos and irregular cycles but I was ment to test today as the past two days I have a ache in my breasts and feeling a bit sick on and off, also felt a bit sleepy nothing major though.

Whst do you ladies think I should do? Plus my test strips were ment to arrive today but they haven't :dohh:

I dunno AF is due Thursday or Friday so I don't have much hope.

Got my dr to presribe me clomid if I haven't conceived this month and I might still wait an extra month to start I'd like to concive naturally but I don't want to wait too long

Oh understand JM always next cycle though!!

Kaiecee- that's great your drs with you and helping huni :)

Jm I am sorry about bfn.

Soanxious I have my fingers crossed you will have a blasing shbfp today.

Hi sarahlou! :) I hope you get a shbfp soon! :)

Thank you... I stopped taking temps 2 days ago.. they were 36.91 at the time I took them today they were 36.89 so hoping that is good.. plus I woke feeling sick.. like cigarette smoke in my mouth and no one smokes..plus some heartburn.. af was due today..gonna test with smu xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->