2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Temp dropped... Cramping a bit. I can feel AF is on her way. I'm just glad my first cycle since the MC has been normal. Hope my body stays that's way.

FX'd soanxiois!

I wish I could just STOP POAS!

top today smu 2 hour hold hardly any wee in cup. bottom yesterday

Darkest I got in my pregnancies... but thinking it may still end in chemical as not that strong xxxx

Its trying its best to hold on in there.. that's what's making it more upsetting :cry:

oh my left boob bigger than right boob now and nipples are slightly darker.. only tender to touch when I grope sides.. wont be able to do that this afternoon as I am off for a carvery with my Daughter :)

Attachments

• frer6.jpg
    frer6.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 9
It's a little darker I think huni... What you think? How you coping?
And stop POAS!!! God damn darlin you'll drive yourself crazy! It's each day at a time ok I'm holding on for you :) :flower:

Thanks girls.. just having to wait and see.. booked to go away for weekend in Cornwall to take my mind off things. xx

It'll do you good, read a book, take a rest, stop a smell the flowers (so to speak), appreciate you!

That looks spectacular! What a beautiful place to find peace and clear your head :)... I'm jealous!

I love cornwall.. they have a boats system ..instead of taxi's on the road you travel by boats around the coast.. for around £18 a day each you can hop on as many as you like that day :D

This time I will cover up.. I wore a maxi dress last time and factor 30 sun cream and still burnt to a crisp.. the sea air.. LOL x

Oh sounds delightful, enjoy your boat rides about the place won't ya :)... I wear no sunscreen and takes all day of waterskiing for me to go a little red, next day I'm brown as a berry.
I have however been sunburnt and it kills!

I was in agony last yr.. blistered up too.. so wont make same mistake x

your so lucky!! x

I live in Cornwall we are on the north coast 10 minutes from the beach! X

I've been to that beach. They are all lovely in Cornwall. Do miss it. Have a great time. Have some clotted cream scones for me.

Have to skip the clotted cream.... gone off creamy stuff... off cream.
/milk/ice cream/chocolate..

old OH that earlier in asda and he said well a couple of weeks you were desperate for some creamy stuff... hahahaha!

x

im a vegetarian..luckily they do a vegetarian cornish pasty :D its lovely and peppery :D

I had the clotted cream scones last year though :) DELICIOUS! with strawberry jam...mmmm

They also do dessert pasties too, apple and blackcurrent etc. Never had one myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->