2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hi ladies, put me back down as a tester, in June. Confirmed MC today, back to ntnp as soon as the bleeding stops x

What sad times. I'm so so so so sorry for your losses soanxious and dan-o :hugs:.

sorry to hear Dan.. same for me today also.. totally heartbroken..
im gonna take next cycle off to get my antibody and clotting tests done... then try month after..
x

Dan-o and soanxious I am so sorry for your losses. I know what we say can't make anything better, but we are here for support and I will send you all my cyber hugs. *hugs*. Lots of love <3

Bluebearmummy, welcome and I hope you get your shbfp this month.

Jm, sorry that af arrived, but yay on a brand new cycle. :) xx

Soanxious, will you check your progestorone as well just to make sure lp is long enough? I know that leinz struggled like this before sticky and all she needed was b6 and progestorone cream as far as I know. (Sorry for using you leinz lol) xx

I'm 7/8DPO. Had bloods taken yesterday to confirm O (I won't get the results til probably Tuesday or even Wednesday but I'll be testing Monday/Tuesday at 10DPO. No real symptoms but my boobs are becoming tender already and I have REALLY thick/creamy CM so who knows!

We go on holiday in just under 5 weeks so fingers crossed I'll be almost 8 weeks pregnant by then with a bit of luck! Good luck to all those waiting to O or test

:flow:

Good luck kylie

I'm cd14 today and 5 days until ov! Been dtd every other day so far!

So far the witch is away and should have been here yesterday and I'm never this late but I'm still going to hold out till Tuesday wish I had more tests

Kaiecee, I caved and tested and I'm 9-11dpo I think.... FMU produced a bfn I was sure I seen something but it's probably in my head! I'll wait now for a few days :) FXD for you I hope you get your BFP darlin!! GL xo

I almost felt like caving for tomorrow morning still no af which at this point if she shows up I'll be in such a bad mood plus I had tiny cramps but much less then what I get when af is near so maybe I'll test Monday if nothing happens this weekend

FXD for you!!! I hope you get your SHBFP K!!
I kinda feel a little let down, even though I KNOW it's still early :)

FXD for you!!! I hope you get your SHBFP K!!
I kinda feel a little let down, even though I KNOW it's still early :)

Still early bush. You've got so many good symptoms. Your BFP is coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->