2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Welcome Bluebear.. cramping isnt always a bad sign.. good luck :dust:

It does feel like a different Kind of feeling a bit heavy like you were saying! But don't know if I'm just trying to convince myself!

We're are you in your cycle? x

I've just started bleeding (mc) in last 30 mins hun x I was 4 weeks 2 days x

Hi Bluebear welcome!!! Hope you find some comfort here with us :) FXD it's not the :witch: :)

Soanxious huni, darlin are you doin ok? I'm so effin sorry shit :cry:

Soanxious I hate the universe for you. Hugs honey!

Soanxious im so sorry it isn't faire were here if u need :(

JM- I'm 8-9dpo today!! Woo hoo! Think I'll test 23rd so only 1 week to go!!
Did the :witch: show?

Yay can't wait until u POAS!!!

AF is here!!!! Yay!!! Glad I have a normal cycle after MC. Let this be lucky cycle #2 since my loss! :)

Thanks everyone... OH dont know yet.. he was having a new job interview when I started bleeding.. and he rang me to say he got the job and how relieved he is and happy etc.. it just breaks my heart I have to spoil that today.. so may not tell him today..

We are going away for the weekend tomorrow hotel booked etc.. with my son too.. so it's gonna be hard holding all this in.. my son(14) obviously wasnt aware of the pregnancy.. only people online here and my OH..

just feel so lonely right now having to hold it all in x

Aw maybe you can speak with OH late before u go so he can be there to comfort you. I'm so sorry.

Jm, I'm glad your cycles are back to normal!

Soanxious you know your OH best so do what you feel is best but it may be better to get it out and not hold that in. That way you're able to celebrate the new beginnings and have some support. *mega hug*

Thanks all... dont know what to do yet... will try n hold out for as long as possible .. I really want him to enjoy today.. he has been so worried about job.. it was a temp job he has been doing for 18 months and they were about to lay him off but got funding to employ another but had to advertise it..so they interviewed others too.. so we been uncertain about what was happening.. hes been really stressed all week n worked up about the job...well a month really... so because of that I just want him to enjoy the relief..even if it is for today only.. x

Hun your not on your own we are all here think everyone will agree! For all the surport you need to vent cry scream or just a general all out rant . Xxx

I'm glad he got the job. Tell him though, you're in everything together. :hugs: I'm so sorry the both of you have to go through this.

At the end of the day theres nothing better than your husbands love and support he wouldnt want you to keep it to your self its to important you can be there to support each other take a deep breath and the biggest glass of vino you can find . Xxx

Soanxious I've commented on another thread too but I'm so so sorry Hun. It really isn't fair and you don't deserve this. I do wonder if you have a similar disorder to bb. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->