2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Thanks cutie, I hope so :)... How you holding on? Ready to cave yet?? Your test date was before mine so you might see a BFP!!?

I was sure I was seeing a faint line but then I am probably seeing things. :haha:

Thanks cutie, I hope so :)... How you holding on? Ready to cave yet?? Your test date was before mine so you might see a BFP!!?

I was sure I was seeing a faint line but then I am probably seeing things. :haha:

I'm doing ok. Constantly reminding myself that it's too early to feel anything. Probably even too soon for implantation so anything I'm feeling is probably in my head or a post O symptom. My test date is the 23rd and AF is due on the 25th so that's an early test date.

Post your test. I bet it's faint and you're pysching yourself out!

My test date isn't til 26th lol so I'm super early!!

Here is test FMU this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 13
Yep we got this!! Yeah 26th.... Impatient much!
Last night I was hot and the pressure of laying down was kinda painful on my boobs... I sure hope this is gunna be BFP for us both...
Thanks cutie feeling better now :)

Oh and my dreams are so real!! The last two nights I can remember almost everything I dreamt about :/ is that a symptom?

You do leinz?? I thought I did but really thought it was in my head! I'll test again in a few days and see what shows :) I'm praying like I've never prayed before lol

How are you anyway?

I can't wait for you to test again!

Fine here just horrible headaches.

Bushmama
I see a line there and I even tweaked it and I see it still

Oooooo, feeling much more positive with the votes ladies, THANK YOU!!

K- thank you very much :), we are a country family, horses and dogs and we all love being in the bush :) so it was just that... I'm a bush mumma :) hehe

Leinz- my head has been obnoxious of late! Very inconsiderate I must admit...
Also just quickly, my cm as gotten very thick like lotion.. Is this a good sign?

Thanks huni... I feel it could be!
So glad you and LO are getting along with no worries... It's wonderful :)..

Bushmumma
I'm thinking that's a good sign

I checked my cervix and still really high I figured it should have dropped by now if af was coming and usually when af will be here I get a dry spell and sorry for tmi but I'm still wet hope that's a good sign

I have just downloaded countdowntopregnancy and it says that I'm 9dpo... So if I wait a few days hopefully it's going to show!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->