2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Um let's say yes, as you had them while having a shower lol!!! Starving much!!?

Have a look a my new thread funny things we do while TTC & TWW have your say in there it'll be hilarious!!

It's so magical all these little bubbas growing!!

Oh I want to I thought about getting some tests today!! But thought again and said NO, Lynda!! Haha
Don't think I'll hold out but I'm really going to try :)..

Um let's say yes, as you had them while having a shower lol!!! Starving much!!?

Have a look a my new thread funny things we do while TTC & TWW have your say in there it'll be hilarious!!

I don't want to intrude. You can tell them if you like. Guess it would have been funny to visualise. I will try and find it now and have a read.

Temp dropped again... Come on AF just hurry up already!

Afternoon girlies.... Well BM those are same symptoms I got before I got my bfp!! the pinching stretching flutters creamy cm feeling wet and tired... yay!! x can't wait for you to test!

Leinz so glad your baby is lovely and strong and you don't have symptoms? :)

Tui lmao@the food in the shower!!!! 1st time i've heard of someone eating in the shower lol.

So think back to your 4 weeks pregnancy.. what did you have symptom wise that made you think..yup im pregnant.. apart from the bfp? this is to all ladies x

If af doesn't show at all late Friday early Saturday we have a chance since af is always 2 days before it says it's coming so let's keep fx :)

Soanxious- eating like I need a cafe in my kitchen!!

Kaiecee- got everything crossed for you, hope af doesn't show!!

Thanks Bush!!! :) me too! I have a good feeling about the next cycle. Just wish it would hurry up and start.

It's in the air JM!! You'll get it this time round! I can feel it in my bones :)

Thank you :) that's so sweet!

Where are you in your cycle now?

FX for all :) I don't want anyone to leave, its a ray of hope !
Soanixious I was kind oblivious. I thought I was just depressed ( sleepy but unable to sleep, achey and hungery all the time). I thought the boobs was just a side effect of all the weight I was gaining.. DOH>>

Thanks Blondish.. all typical signs hahaha!!

Did you or anyone else feel like you had a full heavy uterus? its an odd feeling came on an hour ago x

JM- I'm 8-9dpo today!! Woo hoo! Think I'll test 23rd so only 1 week to go!!
Did the :witch: show?

Hi all can I join please :witch: is due next fri 23rd been trying to concieve for 21months really hoping this is our month but feeling rather cramps so not very hopeful (hard to be at thus stage I guess) :dust: to all and big :hugs: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->