2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I've done a lot of tests and that looks like a real line to me

Thanks Tui- I'm a little nervous.... I don't know to trust it or not lol sound like a crazy person..... I know :haha:

Hey brunette!!! How are you?? How's everything going??
Oh I'm nervous, infact shirting myself.. Think I'll wait before I believe it maybe next 20 tests lol...

When I did my FRER at 11dpo it was third morning urine ! Those tests are damm good. If you are getting a faint line now, then I don't think it matters when you do it, just make sure its concentrated. So excited for you. Would like a bump buddy lol.

Yes please, thank you and ta! That would be great :)... Feeling frightened... Incase it's not real... Or it goes away.. Wow emotions running hi right now..

I was getting faint lines on IC at 9dpo and 10dpo, but I refused to believe it till I saw it on a FRER ! That's when I gave the test to DH. He kept looking at me then the test, then me again, lol. Don't think he believes it even now. Don't think I will till I either get MS or see it at my 12 weeks scan.

Hmmm.. I understood how you felt but was being encouraging and supportive... I won't show DH til I get a nice dark line, if it evens happens.

Hey brunette!!! How are you?? How's everything going??
Oh I'm nervous, infact shirting myself.. Think I'll wait before I believe it maybe next 20 tests lol...

I'm not feeling very pregnant which is nerve wracking but trying to stay positive. Maybe it's my turn for an easy pregnancy after everything we've been through? I'm injecting daily with Clexane so I'm black and blue but it doesn't really hurt and it will all be worth it to hold our rainbow baby!

When will you test again?

I hope everything continues to go as is with no more problems for you... You would after all deserve a symptom free pregnancy darlin...
I'll test again in the morning I can't help my self... I probably should wait but know I won't!!! I hope it's darker even just by a little bit... :)

Sportysgirl I am sorry that af arrived for you xxx

Bushmumma that looks like a line and I can't wait for the next test. :)

Bushmamma: That is a real line. Exactly what early testing looks like. It will definitely be darker in no time. <3

Sportygirl: Sorry AF showed her face. I'm hoping this brand new cycle brings you your rainbow!

Brunette: I know its hard, but this bean is sticking! Woooooo!

Thanks leinz... I'm looking forward to testing again... Will tomorrow morning be silly, should I wait til Tuesday?

However long can you wait... I took one everyday.

Attachments

• 10001587_10203147208382574_308170958_n.jpg
    10001587_10203147208382574_308170958_n.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 11
I took 2 a day from 9DPO until the day AF was due :rofl:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Snapbucket/4BBA347E-3BA8-499B-9BC3-E32E07DC3FE4_zpswiahr4rt.jpg

I really really hope so! I'd inject myself a million times a day if it means this baby is going to be ok!

Ok girls I shall take another tomorrow, I just don't think I can wait 2 days brunette that's epic!! If I had that many I would most likely do one in morning and one a night.. Could work our being exspensive though haha

Thanks ladies :) I appreciate your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->