2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

I had cheapies, massive stash... But the cheapies made me think they weren't getting darker and got to be worrisome to me. I also did digi's, dollar store tests... It was to much, but I couldn't help my POAS urge.

I have lots of test pics. :rofl:

Brunette: Will you be able to get blood tests? Early ultrasound? The wait is so hard. I got scared at 5+3 when the digi still read 2-3. But I managed to wait until 8+6 for an ultrasound. My Dr. wasn't very pleasant although I had repeated pregnancy loss.

Yeh I am being consultant lead so I will have more scans, regular blood tests, appointments etc. I have my first scan on the 27th May.

I'm going to town tomorrow and I'm going to buy more (hangs head) I wanna make sure I keep track of this and watch as the lines get darker and darker I'll be able to do them past af due that will help my nerves I think.. Last time baby stopped growing at 5w6 days and I didn't find out until my 9 week scan then I lost bub naturally...
This is how I found all you lovely ladies and found refuge here with others that understood... You have all been extremely amazingly supportive and helpful xo I love you a for that xo

Yeah so anyway I'll get more and POAS everyday!! And post everyday :) you'll be sick of seeing them :haha:

So still no af this morning so that's a good sign and a little sick so I'll probably test tomorrow

Can't wait to see more tests I wish I had more I would have tested today and everyday till I either got a bfp or af

Cutie- I'm a POAS addict in the makings here lol... Baby dust comin your way!!! See what tomorrow brings I guess :) how you getting along ready to test yet??? Huh huh huh??? :haha:

K- so excited! Cant wait for you to test :)...

Cutie- I'm a POAS addict in the makings here lol... Baby dust comin your way!!! See what tomorrow brings I guess :) how you getting along ready to test yet??? Huh huh huh??? :haha:

K- so excited! Cant wait for you to test :)...

Lol no judgement. Glad you got lines!! I'm ready to test definitely - if nothing else, out of pure boredom. Friday will be before I know it though!

Yep it sure will come on Friday!!! I'm sceptical of that test... As the line is so faint I just dunno... Thanks though I thought I seen it but wasn't sure so thought I'd better get some opinions from others..

It's really still quite early, I shouldn't even be testing yet! But you know bugger it :haha: just pray that the line gets darker and af stays away..,

So looking forward to when you test!!

Sorry I wasn't able to check in with everyone yesterday. We had a neighborhood yard sale. I was exhausted! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Can't wait for more BFPs to come!

CD 11, Things are starting to happen. I'm much more laid back this month I think. If I get pregnant YAY, If not I'll just set up the ear surgery I need. So either way I'm getting something I need :D I hate the waiting part though, waiting for AF, waiting to O, Waiting to test LOL Seems like a lot of hurry up and wait.

Haha mommyof2, I totally agree! TTC is a series of waiting. Pregnancy is even more waiting! :dohh:. Really teaches you some patience though. Or wears it down :haha:.

Lol I have zero patience when it comes to TTC! Once I'm pregnant I am a little better. :)

For me it's gutting everytime there is a bfn but a lot of waiting then more waiting once ur pregnant just to get that first ultrasound and then a lot of worry to make sure everything is going on for the next 9 months that when they are born I'm so relived

Waiting in General is a pain, having to wait for something as life changing as TTC, the journey, 1 cycle, 2 cycles, 40 cycles... Whilst doing EVERYTHING that's is required to help make a smooth optimal meeting between the waiting egg and swimming sperm.. What's worse is we wait all year for a birthday, for Christmas we know there a limit on the waiting the times comes you've waited you get your reward. TTC- each TWW is like that waiting period and you hope that you timed it all correctly or you know you've done this cycle perfectly! And still there's no present at the end, you waited, you tested and we go back to doing it all again!

So as we wait for god to allow us to be mummy's either for the first time or again, just remember we are all in the same waiting line as you! :)

thought af was coming tonight just a bad feeling but its still not here and been very nauseaous
let keep fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->