2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Sorry it's taken all day ladies, I have been busy today in town...
I took a test this morning and seen nothing :cry:
Here it is for your squinting pleasure...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 16
i always seem to see something in thouses tests maybe i have lines in my eyes lol
im still hopeful for u

Sorry it's taken all day ladies, I have been busy today in town...
I took a test this morning and seen nothing :cry:
Here it is for your squinting pleasure...

I'm not a good squinter but I feel like I see something. Was your last test in the morning?

It was FMU, I want there to be a line but I just can't see one I thought maybe but just not sure... I felt sick today like vomit sick and still hoping, I'm at 10dpo today really hoping something shows up soon.. DH thinks we are regardless of lines showing yet or not :)... Maybe he is saying it to keep me calm lol

dh says the same about me so i hope they are both right

I was thinking that after I tested this morning brunette, that it would really just be the same urine as the previous day just more of it.. But if I had of waited and done SMU I MAY have seen something.. Just maybe.. I feel like I am it's just not showing yet well no really well if at all...

I did a re read and they say that it 62% so it's much lower for a positive result by doing the test 6 days early so I'm 7 days off the 99.9% testing range... As they suggest the test being done at least the day of missed period or the day after missed period... I may be grasping here at nothing but it just could be too early:)

It definitely could.
This is my only pregnancy that I've found out so early.
With Tristan I was 2 weeks late although I wasn't charting so could have ovulated late and with my 3 losses I didn't get even a slight hint of a line until 11/12DPO.

Yep... Agreeing that it's too early... Buuut, I'm still going to test every day :) I have a total of 11 tests and I think I'll do one with SMU everyday... Surely something if it's there will show soon :) still hopeful

K-- your willpower is great!! I am no good at waiting and probably sending myself silly but oh well :haha:

I've had another look and I think I may see something but it might be an indent. FX!

Thanks bushmumma (for indulging me), hope you get a better line tomorrow x

Fingers crossed Kaiecee.

i think it helps that i only have 1 test and only go out 1-2 times a month to walmart so i cant get one whenever i want

I live an hour outta town on a farm and just stocked up today lol... Never once before have I bought so many tests!! Only ever a twin pack lol..
Now I have 11 of them ohhhh that's sad so sad haha

Tui- no worries :)

Had a second "interview" for the job I would like today. Just a couple of hours going through how they do things. They seem nice so hopefully they liked me too. They will let me know by the end of the week. Jeesh how long does it take to pick someone ! Think they like torturing people. Feel a bit guilty about the whole "I'll be leaving you in 7 months" thing, but it's too early to tell them and I need the job. Baby stuff is expensive! Anyone else started a new job whilst pregnant?

Not me sorry, I'm no help to you about the situation at all. Although I fully understand where your coming from, baby stuff is expensive and continues to get more so.... I was I had of known that I was going to want another baby after 9 yrs of my last, I would have kept most things... But I didn't :-/

Well I hope they call you in and tell you that you got it!! Best of luck :)

Tui- I start my new job today & I didn't tell them I am expecting, I feel bad for not telling them but I don't have my first scan till the 27th and won't feel comfortable with them knowing until I'm 12-14 weeks. Good luck I hope you get the job.

Still stalking the thread, keeping my fX and sending lots of :dust: to all those still waiting. Looking forward to seeing you all get SHBFP's!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->