2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Thanks mama :) I'm crossing everything to get mine nice and strong :)

Congrats on the job btw!

Congratulations on the interview tui and congratulations on the new job mama.

Bushmumma, I hope you will get a dark shbfp soon :)

I have my ups and downs on ttc and everytime I think to take a break from bnb something happen on here and I can't leave you ladies. The last was soanxious and dan-o's sad news :(

Well, after talking to a few ladies I think I am struggling with cysts or something and even considering pcos. I am not diagnosed with it and have to wait until 17 June for my gynae appointment, but in the meantime I took matters in my own hand and started taking Inofolic as from today on. It only provide benefits and no side-effects from what I could find. Hopefully it's the key to success.

Bfn I think I didn't sleep enough before I took it with first morning urine and my test was going to exp soon

Maybe af will show maybe I'll buy a new test Thursday I doesn't make sense to me with all the symptoms I have

K- I know the feeling... I'm lost, I was sure now I'm not. I know it's early days but I thought I'd see something already.. Anyway I'll continue testing because you just never know..
I hope you get yours and you'll be over the moon :) FXD huni

To me it makes no sense maybe I didn't let fmu accumulated long enought either way I'll test Friday dh still thinks I am still no af and I'm now considered late it's just very aggravating

I
Just hate that I tested and I knew it wasn't fmu and now I have no more tests

Oh Tui you're in here.. when you left the other page I thought something was wrong ..glad you're ok :) My daughter had to leave her security job(she is a 6ft3 bouncer lol) and go work in a call centre when she found out she was pregnant and she didnt tell them till she was 5 months gone and told them it was a surprise... they were great and she got maternity leave lol x

POAS addict, I've become one! It's a priceless feeling, having the urge to POAS even when you know deep down you shouldn't... It's like a little devil sitting on your shoulder saying ' do it, do it, you know you want tooooo'.

Nasty little fella :rofl:

Found a person on Ebay selling 100 IC for $8 bucks lol I couldnt say no LOL Ill be a peeing machine lol

It was FMU, I want there to be a line but I just can't see one I thought maybe but just not sure... I felt sick today like vomit sick and still hoping, I'm at 10dpo today really hoping something shows up soon.. DH thinks we are regardless of lines showing yet or not :)... Maybe he is saying it to keep me calm lol

I don't see anything but it's still early! Don't give up yet! :)

hi please can I join and be added to the june testing! I had a d&C after a mmc 4 weeks ago as of Friday but we have been ttc since the 2 week clear so I will be testing on the 1st june if AF doesn't show
Thank you
x

Welcome Britt :) I am sorry for your loss and hope you will be lucky to get a shbfp soon :)

Soanxious, it's hard to see my friends suffering from a loss and I want to acknowledge your Angels in some way. May the list stop right there and the shbfp list grow with good results in the end.<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->