2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

so hard to see it on a pic cant wait till thursday/friday

Ah well sure there's something there... :)..
When you getting more again?

Oh I see now scrap that last one :haha:

My lower back is aching something chronic! On the left towards the center.. I am really hoping I got this!

I'm excited for you K!! I'm just going to be a testing machine!! Should wait but I can't hold out! The urge is much to great, I'll just hold for as long as I can and use smu..

Screwed myself big time! The tests I got yesterday are recomended for use on day if af or after they are fr but the strip ones you pee in a cup.. Not the frer :( so not cool.. Nothing is going to show if the threshold is too high.. Feeling pretty bummed out now..

I looked up that brand on countdown to pregnancy and at 10dpo 67% still got a positive. Might be worth trying one?

Ok thanks Tui, I'll still test daily then :) that's eases my stupid feeling..
I'll let ya know what goes on :)..
How you doin?

I'm good thanks. Woke up really cheerful today for some reason.

Still waiting to hear about the job, but could be days yet.

Don't worry if nothing comes up on your test for a day or two. What dpo are you anyway?

That's great you woke up happy who cares for the reason, it's nice to feel happy :)..

Yep nothing showed and I'm 11doo today I think :/

Bummer. Guess its just too early for those ones. My hcg was 66 at 12dpo and 222 at 15 dpo. I think the ones you have are 100 in sensitivity. Not 100% sure as can't find much info.

Wish I could send you some of my IC's. If it doesn't turn out to be your month I will post you them. But I'm sure it is, I definitely saw a line on that FRER.

I would love an endless supply of test that would be great :)

Tui- I wish I hadn't wasted those a frer's.. They really are much better.. More sensitive...
In holding on and taking notice of a lot of things, but most of all what's keeping me thinking yes is these things:
- sore boobs, feeling heavy and itching..
- strange feelings in my lower belly.. Light cramps quick stabbing pains (they stopped 2-3 days ago)
- my lower back is very sore/ crampy like I need to keep stretching. Has been for last 2-3 days.
- I feel like I have a cold, nose goes from running to stuffy and been like this for 4 days..
- can't not sleep well.
That's it... Yesterday I felt the most sick, once I eat it goes for about half hour then returns like an empty feeling..

I feel very bloated
always cold for some reason
Cramps on and off much less than af
Sick and nauseous
Can't sleep well
Tired
Some smells turning me off
I think that's it for now :)

Boobs are heavy just not sore mine only get sore later on

Yeah brunette, those stabbing pains happened and that day I had pink tinged cm..
Tui- if I don't get a BFP I would be so grateful of your IC's that is very lovely of you :). Thank you so much xo

All this testing is exciting ladies! So I can't believe it but I think I've ovulated early!!! I'm so annoyed as wanted to do smep and we've only dtd every other day. My opks were very faint and I had a high post ov temp this morning but haven't bothered temping the rest of the cycle! I though being relaxed would be good and I've flipping missed it!!!!! Gutted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->